Groupbuy: XINTD X3 for 24,99 available AGAIN!!

Did I see that wrong? or did they put it in the wrong way?

funny about the contact plate... I hope they offer a coupon soon.

any updates?

Update 26.09.2014:

Codes for the Light are up again!

and fixed the price for the carrier (no Code there possible cause its already cheap ;))

What’s wrong? The spring is a negative.

So, then I am wrong.. I really thought they supposed to be on the positive side!

my bad then.

edit: no, you are wrong look at the pictures, the spring side shows a big +

while the other end shows -

so spring touches spring?

I know what you meant. I thought it was right though, because I cannot imagine 2 springs in contact. However, I did take a close look at the (+) & (-) label on the carrier. Confused. Let GB explain on this.

You are “the wrong”… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Ah man.. stop it.. we both are wrong! ;)

X3holder

Should bring the price down to $3.39.

thanks!

I’m confused, is x3holder a discount code ?
Edit to add… Never mind code worked, needed to log in first

You can only apply 1 discount code per basket? So if I want the x3 and the holder I need to make 2 separate orders? :quest:

Hi Ricez, yes, one order can only apply 1 discount code limited by our system rule, I suggest you please two orders and leave a order review to put the two orders into one package to ship out together :wink:

Wouldnt it be easier just to allow the use of mutiple codes on orders? One code per item, multiple codes per order. If GearBest pays for postage, I wonder how much money is lost when people just allow two separate orders to be posted and dont bother ‘requesting’ they be combined?

They don’t want code stacking, because it can be exploited easily, and its normally cheaper (depending on the item) to ship two smaller items than one larger one, although they there is a higher chance on the packages separating and getting lost.

Will these switches work?

Dimension is close http://www.gearbest.com/diy-parts-and-tools/pp_70421.html

May be…

Just placed an order for a battery carrier and light for my GFs dad. Left a note to ship together so hopefully they do. PM sent just to confirm this :smiley:

Is there any chance GB can sell the white 18650 adapters separately, as well? I just found another light locally that can use it.

Go to home depot and buy 1’ of PVC tubing. Same exact stuff and you can cut multiple ones out of it, various lengths too…….plus its cheaper and quicker :stuck_out_tongue: