Groupbuy: XINTD X3 for 24,99 available AGAIN!!

Update 16.1.2014

there is a latest news for the X3, the supplier told us there are some changes on it:

1. logo XINTD X3 change into Convoy X3
2. Driver changed for the LD-25, so it can be used in Flat battery and Pointed Battery
3. the battery holder is thicken than the previous

please look at the pics:

links, codes and pricing stays the same

Protected 26650 still not supported right?

Dang hope my recent order had the new changes :slight_smile:

That’s a great flashlight for not so much money.

Not sure why the thicker sleeve was required, mine (the XinTD version) is almost airtight. Looks like a different shape, not sure if it would truly be thicker though.

The 3 AA carrier on the other hand has a tad of play if you shake the torch.

Now if they could just fix the switch issue, it’d be a great working flashlight!

Did they “fix” the depression in the center of the emitter shelf?

Edit:

Well I think I will order one anyways. Drill a hole in the emitter shelf and press fit a 1/2” solid copper rod just like M4D M4X did… use led4power ld-1 and a dedomed U3 noctigon. I don’t have AA thrower so…

sounds like a good plan! :beer:

Hi mhanlen,

Thanks for your notice, we confirmed with the supplier that the switch issue has been fixed, but let’s wait and see the performance :wink:

I would also like to know.

I can confirm when mine arrives. Got a ticket opened asking me to accept the new updated model changes

I reversed/flipped the plastic washer next to the rubber tail cap. The washer has a raised area on one side, so it gave a little distance between the tail cap and the switch. I think the switch is not as sensitive after that.

Yeah… +1+1

1+1=2...

I win.... do I now get the light?

Actually I got this also this morning but was just curious if there was an additional change of length to the light to fit protected 26650s. I guess we’ll find out when it arrives.

Maybe you could get a few samples in and test them before shipping them out this time. Instead of waiting for people to complain about it.

Just got my battery carriers... and they all have the positive and negative sign on the wrong side..

As someone said before the spring side is the negative... but the sign on the carrier says +

So you probably need to replace the black covers... from + to -

why close my number?

Check the actual polarity. Just by looking you will notice… The positive side is …

… and the negative …

That is correct …

spring side is the negative.

I know how it works...

thats not what I am talking about.

There is a + where there should be a -

and a - where there should be a +