Groupbuy: XINTD X3 for 24,99 available AGAIN!!

I’m in for two :slight_smile:

I’ll take one

[quote=dangerous]

I don’t know what resistance the “good carrier” has, but testing with a “cheap carrier” like the one shown, and a modified carrier with all copper, resulted in .5 amp difference with the same Eneloop cells, in the same light. In other words, the resistance in the cheap carrier results in .5 amp less out of Eneloops. Hope that helps, but I have never had a “good carrier” to test how it does. Probably not as good as one modified with Copper. If you mod, adding Copper braid in the stock carrier would help lower resistance.

I would love to get one of these, but 3AA doesn't work well with the new XM-L2. It needs to be 4AA or just stick to Li-ions. I would consider it an 18650/26650 light and leave it at that. 3AA will have reduced brightness.

I’ll take one.

I’ll take one

you are all in the list

I going to sleep now (if Mia lets me ;))
I update the list tomorrow 5.30 MESZ…

cya

I’m in, hope I don’t regret it.

I’ll fix the carrier if it happens to make it to me.

Hello southland,

We just confirmed with the XinTD X3 supplier, they said they provide the same XinTD X3 as IOS to us, not a different one! Thanks!

Pretty sure IOS gets the same one as everyone else and then throws out the original battery cattier. They send a nice solid one with their lights. I have one and love it; very similar to one found in a K40, K50, Vostro or BTU Shocker

Judging by the picture in post 37 the supplier is Shenzen Great wall Technology, run by Simon Mao @ Aliexpress.

His lights does not come with the upgraded carrier or the driver/firmware that's in the lights from IOS.

I believe your information is misguiding. Simon may be supplying IOS with the same host (assuming he is the supplier). But its not the same product that IOS sells.

I’m in too…
just hope that Gearbest don’t take forever to post it
My last order from 10 days back has not yet been posted :~

In for 1

I am in for one (1)

Please add me to the list…Thanks

Count me in for 1, please. :slight_smile:

One for me please. TQ

Note: Please add one more X3 for me, making a total of two!

The IOS one comes with an AR lens, and this one lists only "glass lens", so that's another difference, but again, at 1/2 the price...

I will be happy as long as they provide me with a dent/ scratch free unit.

GB is online!

coupon code: LL0205401

and I have a sweet topping :
(because of the bad experiences of some members)

IF your order is NOT shipped within a working week you get a 5$ coupon.

what do you think about that?

Awesome thanks M4D for the work you put in this.
Order Placed