Guess s1mp13m4n's Anonymous Friend and Win an Ultrafire UF-T50

My apologies to those I've offended by quoting the picture and gif of a hot chick. From now on I'll keep them all to myself.

Are you kidding me that absolutely made my day, nothing more than PG13 there buddy keep em coming.

Can someone please add NSFW on the title of this thread then please

Foy ;)

Where did Mr. Admin actually post that? I agree with him but I don't see where he posted this.

Happy birthday Paul...

BTW there seems to be a demand for a BLF-underground sub-forum

My wife and I have the same birthday and were born 1 year apart. It makes for a fun day.

Thanks.

I'm guessing Don.

On the contrary I now think it's gearjunkie.

Reminder: your entries are set in stone at 9PM EST Saturday, and today's close of the Dow will determine if the winner is compensated with $20, $50, or $100 for the tremendous inconvenience of not being given a battery. (See post #160).

The Shadow throws shoes at the Dow in contempt, and dares it to make today's close costly!!!!

Better late than never. Happy B-day, mate ;)

As for the mysterious Shadow... dozen great users comes to mind :) Can I use a wildcard? :P

Hello Great One :)

Maybe you will help us with a clue to your motivation for this contest!

So that we may psychoanalyze you further :) perhaps you could explain your motivation to give away a T-50 and why throw in cash (no one was expecting batteries)?

Give us the inner workings of your mind please sir :)

I vote: Shadowww

Too easy?

Fun for me and the community! Hope people enjoyed the intrigue and something different!

DJIA closed at 12,454.83. $50!!! wooHOo!!

my official vote is for Foy.

ChicagoX. Final answer!

Boaz, only answer.