Guess s1mp13m4n's Anonymous Friend and Win an Ultrafire UF-T50

I did. I'm the only one afaik and I didn't win. So it's definitely not him.

What an awesome thread, so we still don't know who it was?

It was Match. Aleast that is what I think from looking through the thread.

Told ya he's pulling our collective leg/s.

Congrats to the winner and thanks for the "twilight zone experience"! :D

The man that won the light said it was Boaz. ;)

Apparently TheShadow = Boaz = soytnly = Summer = Semur = The Dino.

I'm glad Boaz is using multiple BLF accounts for good. :p

Nicely done, Boaz! :bigsmile:

(Just for the record, I would have guessed that TheShadow was iseethelight.)

If it was Boaz, I woulda won.

The contest was structured so that we wouldn't know even after the winner was announced.

It wasn't Boaz but the winner according to the rules can be randomly picked if no one guessed right so no one guessed right.

I think more than one person picked him however so just picking him wouldn't mean that you are the winner even if it was Boaz.

Shadow wouldn't even have to pick the winner if only one person guessed correctly. He could just pick that person and say it was a random selection.

I think it was pretty clear given what the Shadow said during the contest that he wasn't going to come clean.

You forgot to add Chloe!

I do like camping ...

and martain hunting

Thank you for the nice competition. Myself and a lot of other BLF members have a lot of fun :)

Soooo anyway............ IT'S HERE ! ! !

Are you able to notice any additional accessories that weren't listed in the giveaway? 8)

I really like this light. The infinite brightness works like a charm and the magnetic tail cap sure is handy. I don't own anything like this so I'm even more grateful. Over all a nice, heafty feel to it. Also, I don't own any HI-MAX batteries, yet I've wanted to for a while, so what a surprise! I was actually kind of suspecting he still might include a battery. What a cool cat.

My hat goes off to you T.S. Hadow (name given for return address) :beer:

AND, if anyone else is involved in all this generous giving then it goes to you as well! Thanks again!

Well played Shadow....

Very well Played!

Well Boaz, time for us to come clean hahahaha

So much fun. I've laughed and laughed - in spite of missing those insider jokes I don't get - yet (I hope that's a "yet"). When I saw that battery I really laughed. T.S. Hadow has a great sense of humor. Thanks for all the fun.

So, this picture got me thinking. I like to have spare/emergency cash on me. I hide some in the car and truck, have a few pill fobs, stash it in various EDC bags, etc. But that picture made me realize that instead of using a piece of 3x5 card or something to stop battery rattle in certain flashlights, I could jam a bill or two in there. So, I guess I got something from the Shadow too. :glasses:

Exactly. If I didn't live in an undisclosed location, I'd buy you a beer.

If anyone thinks they know who The Shadow is, they may want to carefully re-read the rules.

Maybe I'm the Shadow!

What a great finish from a very generous TheShadow! Truly a class act!! :hat:

going to get a full confession?