Guess s1mp13m4n's Anonymous Friend and Win an Ultrafire UF-T50

Anyway, I have habit to never win anything. This doesn't hurt me much.

I guess, I know who is Shadow.

It's Don. He's a generous and very nice person for sure, but he's not mad enough to giveaway so many of his flashlights at once (would hurt to much). He would rather give them away one by one.

It's not CX. He would be kind (and mad) enough to giveaway a bunch at once , but he would do uit quietly, not transforming it into such a circus.

It's not Foy either. Pretty much out of the same rasons like CX. He's a real gentlemen.

It couldn't be me either. I'm just to greedy to giveaway even only one of my flashlights Cool.

It's iseethelight!

Btw. Myself I use up to tree different IPs to post here, but only one name.

I think I know who it is ....

It's Mrs. S1mp13m4n .. she was online buying flashlights while paul was sleeping and he accidently got the mail first since it was his birthday ,,,having totally forgoten his birthday and not wanting to confess to 1000$ worth of led lights hidden in the yard barn ...she yelled surprise !!! and crushed the reciept in he left hand as she gave him a birthday hug ...

yer busted Momma S1mp13m4n ..time to confess

# cheaplite .... I like your match guess alot ..

Chi-town is central, contest ends on eastern time ha bet you didn’t think I would catch that lol

It has been suggested here that I got the flashlights from my own wife. OK...here is the deal. I live on SSI for my eyesight. Now those lights and what I was sent would cost 1/3 of my monthly income. I have a strange feeling that it is not her either. LOL :)

@ Boaz & cheaplite

Darn it! I was trying to keep that one to myself

i have no idea, but i'll throw in my hat. I'll say, Chicago X, only because i've heard he has some killer packaging skills.

Yup, I’d give up several nice torches just to see her High Beams.

LOL, we now return you to your previously scheduled thread...

It's not me. Please see post #137.

Hm, well that's conclusive as far as I'm concerned. So Mr X isn't 'Mr X' after all..

I'll hazard a guess it's Don.

And, btw, who says that Shadow really is the secret benefactor?

Maybe it's one of the kicked/banned members just pulling our collective leg, and there really is no pill, be it red or the blue one.

@ Viktori: No, surely not. No matter how much the flashlight donor wants to remain modestly anonymous, I can't see him staying silent while an imposter dishonestly claims credit for his generous gesture.

I say its LeeLou. Chances are I am totally wrong anyway but this thread is very intriguing.

TheShadow already posted he was going to post mis-information and has reversed course on a few things already.

Actually, I suspect some members may have changed their usernames and so their first original username could be a name we don't associate with later ones, if not having outright multiple personality fun with us.

BTW, there are some users on CPF who used some similar terms and writing style and their user name there might well be different from here just to add to the guessing fun.

Happy Birthday Paul (s1mp13m4n)!!!

Happy Birthday Paul!

@ trooplewis, Old-Lumens, Chicago X, JohnnyMac, fishinfool

with the best regards

DM 51 :p

It's Norm from that other place. His alter-ego is trying to compensate for the sins of his moderation skills.

Thank you everyone for the happy birthday. I am now 37 years old and I do not feel a day over 36. :) We are about to head to Denny's and get a free Grand Slam for our birthday. My wife and I were born on 5/24 but one year a part. This is a double birthday. :)

Nice! Happy birthday to the both of you!!

Happy B-day !!!

I hope it's a bit better than this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYN54NZqlcw