Guns you regret buying

To have a concealed you no longer need a concealed weapons permit since 2009 to carry a concealed firearm but still you still need a background check (NICS) done through the Arizona Department of Safety and FBI. Prior to 2009 you needed a CCW to carry a concealed weapon.

Clarification. 38 state in the USA allow the possession of NFA items. All carry a $200 tax stamp with the exception of AOW they have a $5 tax stamp. Transferable NFA items are all Suppressors, Short barrel shotguns and rifles, stocked pistols and pre May 19th 1986 machine guns. I missed out on a few deals I should have jumped at; Heckler & Koch registered auto sear for $800 in 1991 is the one I regret the most.

thank you everybody !

By that same logic = Rocks/stones are evil , sticks are evil , bikes-cars-skate boards-alcohol-cigarettes-salt-sugar = Hell by that logic everything is evil and everyone is going to hell .

Cant have that cake and eat it Im sorry to say ... ( and not go to hell )

I regret not getting more rifles years ago when they were built well.

The current quality of average priced rifles is horrible. The only ones I like start around $800 now and no one stocks them do to the wonderful economy. Losing the original Marlin and Remington factories was a huge loss IMO. Look how the prices on old firearms is climbing every year. The name brand vintage bolt actions with real bluing and real walnut stocks are holding their value very well. Thats good for sellers! I’m investing in old stuff, it ages well, unlike all the camo finishes that fade out and look dated. I’m glad I have my older lever actions, the new 1895 Marlins are sad. At least we have Henry making quality lever actions, not my cup of tea but at least they are well made.

Winchester the along with their model 70 pre ’64