Haaaaahahahahaaa !!! OMG, it finally happened; the circle is complete.

Still being a CPF'er I do find that a bit off considering the stance on DX etc, but those claims from EB were outrageous and insulting to a enthusiast audience who know their onions about lights, but they got defended?

At least the new "extreme" advertiser doesn't make outrageous claims about it's lights...... on purpose....

Score one for the Man form Nottingham !!

She told us they were great, and that should have been enough for her minions.

"Because I said so ! "

"Yes, mommy..."

@ chicago x: Did you edit the title? It was brilliant but now only says "the circle is complete"

I would have been happier if there wasn't a link to CPF ...i just spent an hour of my life there and i want it back .:P

Have a long shower and you will feel cleaner

I did.

It's not fair to kick a downed cow.

It still shows the original title for me. Strange.

keith

Nope ! Not allowed....

I think it's a good move on DX's part . Destroyed yourself here,time to get the next group.

I wonder if this has something to do with DM51 disappearing from CPF?

He hasn't been seen on CPF for a month & half. He absolutely hates DX, has closed down many Dx related threads. I don't think he could stomach DX coming on board as a sponsor. Dx also started threads on CPFMP as dealer.

I saw that a couple weeks ago (forgot about it). He is still not back uh? Now, he is the one that said "resistance is futile"! Maybe he is resisting?HaHa

Keith

DM51 is the mod who gave me a temp ban for saying I didn’t like cr-123 batteries. That guy is a total loon! I have ZERO respect for him as a mod or a human.

The new database rebuild on the other side went well - it's down again.

…and before that, search database was a week old.

I wonder how Greta still didn't got hired by Google as their main network infrastructure administrator, with so hardcore skills..

FAF, but i have seen this before with Ad's on there site with made in china at the bottom i thought it was funny as, ill go over there now and chat about my TR-1200 that i like muchly

Just went to check the banner but CPF is down AGAIN! That place is a TOTAL joke! Thats one reason I stopped going there. They can’t keep there site up for a week straight. In the last 6 times I tried to visit over there, it was down 5 times!

Maybe DM51 has seen the light and crossed over (to BLF).

Oh god!! He walks among us???

Never in a million years!