Haikelite HK08, Fanless 60,000 Lumens, 2 WAY 100W USB C, Drone Beamshots w/ 3X21C & SR16

Amazing flashlight for only $150 with “PTD25” coupon at Neals Gadgets . I personally would rather this over the SR16 if you’re just wanting to experience almost 50K true lumens, that’s quite an impressive output for the price. The SR16 holds a higher sustainable output from its 2 fans and also the regulated driver. Still, having USB C/Power Bank and 21700 batteries is much better than the SR16 any day.

2 Thanks

Thanks for your review/video and all the beamshots!

Even though it’s quite a bit off from the claimed lumens, it still puts out a lot of light! According to your runtime graphs, it also is able to maintain 40.000+ lumens for up to a minute, which is also good to see. (Even though it drops of really sharply afterwards, but that is no surprise for a passively cooled flashlight with 40K lumens)

Also good to see that it can (shortly) keep up quite well with the SR16 (with both on turbo). Seems to have a bit less throw than the SR16, but it still reaches a long way.

All in all it seems like a good “lumen monster” for the price! Normally this would be more than I would like to spend on a single flashlight (certainly since I got no real life usecase for them/it), but this one almost gets me tempted! :sweat_smile:

And that it doesn’t have a regulated driver isn’t much of an issue for me, since if I would buy it, it would purely be for the ‘wow-factor’ anyway.

Just got mine in 6500K.
As all my high drain cells (40T) are flat top, I need to use magnets to convert them. Just ordered some converters/spacers from Convoy, but I wonder if they add too much resistance?

Has anyone attempted to remove the reverse polarity protection spacer for it to accept flat tops?

Or should I order some button top P45B?