HaikeLite MT09R Group buy Feeler(First Beam Shots)12-29-2017

The offical Pre-sale group buy thread will be posted Thursday.

The exact time I can't say just yet.

Dale has asked me to coordinate the pre-sale group buy and I have agreed.

I promise I will get it ready and posted as fast as I can and as early on Thursday as possible.

This feeler has been a great success and that is thanks to all of you.

Dale has followed this feeler very closely. He may not get to all questions buy he does follow what everyone expects from these 2 new lights and there is a very good reason that none of this is being rushed. They will be rock solid when you get yours and nothing less than that will be acceptable to Haikelite.

They are moving in a new and I believe an excellent direction and great things will be coming.

Customer service will be of the highest priority.

I can now answer with Dales permission that he really does not work for Haikelite although he does work at Haikelite and very very hard.

He is in fact a large shareholder and does own a very large part of the company.

Now with that said I ask a favor of our members... Please let's not bombard him with questions. As we have all seen on this thread he will jump right in and answer questions as time permits. And I am sure he will continue to do that.

I will answer all that I can and get an answer for the one's I do not know the answer.

The samples for testing and review will be arriving soon. I can't give an exact date. An informed educated guess sometime in the next week (business week).

I will get everything typed up and posted as quickly as I can.

Everyone please feel free to use this thread for discussion as much as you like as some of the information here can help answer questions that someone still deciding may not have noticed.

Thank you all again for the great turn out and your show of support.

This is going to be a great year and I look forward to sharing it with all of you in this fourm I now consider my home.

Terry

This looks really exciting the beamshots look nice. hopefully we can gets some lower setting beamshots as well.
Those emitters are known for pretty green tint at lower levels if I am not mistaken.

Thank you Terry White! :smiley: Looking forward to finding out more about the MT09 and owning one here in the near future. :smiley: It’s awesome that Haikelite is Listening to there customers and I am expecting one great flashlight with there new MT09! :smiley: :+1:

As soon as samples arrive if you do not see a beam shot either in a still or in video of what I post just ask and I will post what ever beam shot you may want to see.

Thanks a lot Terry! Looking forward getting my hands on the new Haikelite! :+1: :sunglasses:

Could you sell batteries to be sent inside the flashlight as in the group buy of MT03 / MT07 that Haikelite Official organized at the end of 2016?

A big question:
Will the GB run long enough for us to see the reviews before buying?

When I get mine, I’ll let all y’all know. :smiley:

Yes... all of these will be custom ordered and made the color you choose as well as emitter tint. None of the mass production light's will be made in these colors (unless you order the standard colors).

Normal production will be will also be running so while it may seem like it going to take longer than most would think is necessary it is extremely hard to do custom products at the same time you are making the regular production model at the same time and in the same factory.

A reminder.... Dale honestly wants these to be as unique and special for each one of our members taking part in the group buy this will cost Haikelite much more in time alone than other group buys.

Thankfully he wants to repay the kindness that BLF members have given the company.

Lol no retailers will get the options that we are getting in this group buy.

I think possibly about a 6 to 8 week turn around on the custom lights.

But they will all have the options you choose. Then when it is complete. No one else can get those colors.

I have another call scheduled late tomorrow with Dale so I will as about batteries.

I can't make any promises... also remember adding batteries may make it very hard to ship to certain countries. I will ask though.

Yes.. the samples should be arriving in the next 7 days or so...

^ Oh goodness. So basically it’s now or never if you want the green, sand/yellow, or blue MT09R. Catch them while you can! :partying_face:

Dear wallet… I’m so sorry! :person_facepalming:

:smiley:

Yes all the cool colors will not be mass produced. This is something for this group buy only.

Pretty cool though... many will be one or at least very few of a kind...

Members that have been around longer than me may know but as far as I could find this is a first.

At the very least very rare...

Okay I gotta get through this last night here at work them I'm off the next 2 nights. I will answer questions as I can but most will be after tomorrow morning...

Thanks again for all the support.

I understand, but that is how sellers ship batteries to my country

This will be totally up to Haikelite. These will be shipped directly from the factory so there is no retail involvement at all.

II will ask in tomorrows Skype.

Guess I’m gonna have to get the 35 in tan and 70 in blue then.
Packed lunch for the next couple of weeks for me :frowning:

Interested thank you!

Much more expensive than I expected. :frowning:

You are guessing?

I have not heard any prices yet.

$125 XHP70.2, $105 XHP35 HI.

Ah, thanks.

I wonder why they didn’t post a link here do we can find the new thread.