HaikeLite MT09R Group buy Feeler(First Beam Shots)12-29-2017

Interested! And man… I’d like to see pics of the Deep Blue version… :sunglasses:

I am interested in 2 XHP70.2

The first samples of those colors will be at the factory sometime in the next 48 hours maybe a little longer and soon after pictures will be published.

Deep blue might be good to go with 8000k 0A or 0R tint.

Interested, depending on price and reviews.

Tentatively interested in the 70.

Interested! Thanks

Interested in 70.2 depending on price+

Interested in 70.2. Thanks.

Thanks for posting the group buy feeler @Terry White

Some people want multiple colors for this new light. It’s hard to offer some many color options in bulk production. So we decide to offer custom-make service in pre-order / group-buy. The pre-order / group-buy will be carried on after complete reviews and people can custom-make the color they like . It will make the light you pre-ordered unique.

Bulk production only supplies two colors . (Black / white)

We did a rough test some days ago.

The specs for 09R is optimistic .

The throw of triple 35-Hi is over 300 000 cd, over 1000 meter distance, with 7500 lumens. (As we are not that experience with lux test, we compared it with MT07 SMO XHP70.2 , and did a rough caculate, absolutely 09R triple is much better in throw)

The XHP70.2 is over 15000 lumens , over 650 meter throw.

Final specs will be anounced soon.

Dale

:+1:
If you may, test the throw of model MT09R XHP35 HI and a good MT07S XHP70.2 CW outdoor with your lux meter.
Compare the lux number with MT07S XHP70.2 CW. If it is 4 times, it is indeed around or above 300kcd.

Interested

please add me to the list. would like to see some beam shots :wink:

Interested

LOL the holidays are going to be lots of fun...

I Dale, could you also arrange some beamshots between the 35 Hi and the XHP70.2. that would be very nice.

The last email I got says they will be doing further testing once all batteries had charged fully.

Also the time difference... I think right now it is around 2:29 am

Good. So it’s pretty dark there. :stuck_out_tongue: :beer:

nice update cool about the custom color run :+1: definitely in for one.

Lol I know...This is how we see it... To me it is thhe best time for outdoor testing less chance of having police called as most are asleep lol..