Handmade copper flashlights

I don’t know if these will sell, but worth a shot. There are from my Slayinator contest entry several years ago. Each light was handmade from copper pipe and fittings. No CNC or lathe was used. Only drills, grinders, buffers, files, saws, Dremel, etc. The outside of the copper was Cerakoted clear to prevent staining and discoloration. These are fully functional flashlights, but they are not waterproof and do not have the fit and finish of factory lights or those made on high dollar machinery. I don’t remember what I have in them financially (I’d guess $75-100), but I do remember I put about 10-12 hours of labor into each light. The bigger lights are triple red XP-E2’s and the smaller one is a green single XP-E2. They take 18650 batteries. You should be able to mod these lights with different emitters if you choose. I don’t even know how to put a price on these. How about $100 shipped for the large ones and $80 shipped for the small one.

Link to Slayinator build thread

They look good! GLWS

I think that is the longest 1st post ever. Sweet light man. What if you sell them and it happens.

Why do you say longest first post? If they sell then they sell, and I reinvest the money into lights, knives, and firearms

Was referring to the link to your build thread, took my to 32 ounces to get through it. I really enjoyed it. The “it happens” reference was a joke. What would you do without it if it happens and you need your Zombie Slayinator.

The ” too bright” at 2:35 in the video is classic. I love the cranberries.

Sorry if It came off as anything but admiration.

EDIT- “First post” was error on my part. I should of said longest read(look) by me ever.

It was a fun build. I had a ton of money tied up in that thing. Ridiculous amount. However, I had a blast making it.

All the best for the sale n10.

Thank you MRsDNF. I know there will be limited interest in these, but is the price reasonable? I know the red/green is probably a killer, but I didn’t want to sink more money into changing emitters that I wouldn’t be able to recuperate.

Somebody? Anybody? PM me an offer if you don’t like the price.