Happy New Year Giveaways - 5 Free Rayvenge Headlamps - Ship to USA Only. WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

no offense to the friends from other countries.
The headlamp will be shipped from Amazon US FBA warehouse, so the giveaways are only for the US member of BLF.
Thx.

This is the headlamp I have:

An upgrade would be nice…

So anyway, this was a gift I received a couple of years ago. It has 10x of the 5mm-style LEDs, which gives the light a rather dim but wide pool of light, although in an extremely cool-white tint. It is a very close-range light, sufficient for working on things within arms reach, but nothing beyond that. Runs on 3x AAA cells; I get decent runtime from the three salvaged AAA niMH cells I have installed in this. I use it extensively for working on flashlights (ya think? :bigsmile: ) to illuminate while I am using my hands for soldering.

Hi tatasal,
The giveaways are to USA only, I’d like to have you win the giveaway but I can’t ship to far east.

Hi jfong,
If you’re in USA, I can have you added in the list of participants.

Do I have to buy one for a chance to win? :stuck_out_tongue:

(image stolen from RaceR86s topic titled “3 different budget headlamps - simple reviews and teardown”

I tore mine down and put in a decent hight CRI Nichia and it’s a real pleasure to use.

Of course it’s got the stupid “next mode memory” so stumbles into strobe mode all too often. I can fix that ….

Well, diGGy, if you show a picture of any of your favorite outdoor gears, I’ll add you in the participants list. :slight_smile:

I have no headlamps in my possession unless I rubberband a flashlight to my head. I’ll post this image instead.

only ship to USA…
not there but happy to see giving gift!!! :bigsmile:

I do have a few on my amazon wishlist!

This is my Skilhunt H02 that I use with a cheap UltraFire band. It gets a lot of use because my old eyes don’t work as well as they used to and I find myself needing a little extra light to see smaller screw heads and parts when I’m tinkering around. I also use it to read, sometimes I still strain to see small print even with reading glasses on, a little extra light helps a lot.
I’d love to have a smaller 1xAA light to keep in my daypack that goes with me almost everywhere. I carry a flashlight but for so many tasks you just can’t beat the convenience of a hands free light. I spend a lot of time walking on the great trails outside my town and often get caught out after dark this time of year, it would be nice to take a light, compact, headlight with me.

Thanks for the giveaway and the chance to participate.

This is my P.O.S. Streamlight Enduro. The cam/lobed battery cap snapped off the first couple months I had it. So now it just hangs on a peg in the closet. The replacement cap with shipping was as much as the headlight...go figure.

Here’s an oldie but goodie I still use every night for it’s moonlight levels on nighttime bathroom runs:

My Zebralight H60

Well, Jubeldum, if you have no headlamps in your possession, you may post an image of any headlamp of your wishlist.

Ain’t got one.

Is that orange paracord what you’re using for a headband? If so is it comfortable to wear for anything longer than a quick late night pee run?

first off -> not a GAW post

no, the ZL is just on the handheld clip(that black silcone thing on the light’s body.

I’m using that paracord as a neck lanyard for another light (it’s that copper CooYoo light in the picture.)
I’m just resting the ZL on it so it stays put for a pic =)

H501R.jpg

One of zebras simplest models that does everything you need in a headlamp

Thanks for the giveaway

Cheap ACM headlamp modded with 3A nanjg driver, dual switch, XM-L2, heatsink, upgraded wires, reinforced head, no head detents, foam back cushion, and some better waterproofing.

I got tired of grossly overpriced headlights that effectively strap a potentially dangerous lithium ion fragmentation bomb to a persons head… then proceed to overheat and cook the cell with no consideration what-so-ever for heat sinking. So I modded an old Black Diamond Icon headlamp with XM-L2 3C emitter. To conduct the heat, I modded an old heat sink from a computer CPU and attach it to the top of the stock Icon heat sink (through a top panel I previously opened up with my dremel tool). Now is runs cool in high mode for as long as I use it. No more overpriced tube lights that overheat in 5 minutes and cook the cell! :bigsmile: The lamp is like wearing a well driven, light weight, compact, 1 x 18650 XM-L2 on my head, but is powered by 4 x AA Eneloops.