Has anyone received their free solar panel?

The one mentioned here on the deal page

i could not find the free solar panel post.

there is a flaw in the BLF software, if you set your threads to 300 comments per page then the link will work

It helps if you tell us the post #

Good idea, its post 391

Can’t find the post either but I think I mentioned one. Haven’t received it either. No surprise!

They say they were flooded with orders. Its going to take awhile, if they even do arrive. These panels were meant for students studying organic photovoltaics, not the general public

plasticphotovoltaics.org - Informationen zum Thema plasticphotovoltaics..

This is an experimental panel design, it does not even seem to be that useful.

i would have still got one to play with.orders have stopped.
many such things started barely functional and later improved.
think “so cheap they can be stuck on any surface the sun hits”

Are you saying that it doesn’t seem useful based on the fact that it requires lightsoaking or based on something else? If it’s due to the lightsoaking requirement, I don’t think that makes it useless. My understanding is that lightsoaking is a one-time thing. They’re just telling you that so that you don’t think you have a defective part. If they’re already flooded with unexpected orders from enthusiasts the last thing they need is to be flooded with complaints along the lines of “My free part doesn’t even work!”

That said I have no working knowledge of practical solar, so it would be a little interesting to hear about it if there are other specs which make the current design not useful.