HD2010 Extensions... What do you think?

Gj, mine, my unbranded HD2010 doesn’t like the Moli cell very much. A short extension would ease things considerably. For me, the moli doesn’t provide the current that my Powerizers do so I’m not worried about it. I’ll use them in my Raysoon F13.

Edit: With my 20 chipped Qlite, the Powerizer yields 5.98A while the Moli only allows 4.94A.

+1 there Dale - I don't see any benefit for using the MOLI's, but, I only bought one to test and not happy with it's resistance compared to the Powerizer (measured same things Dale did). More interesting (maybe) is the 4500 26650's that may hit the stores soon - KP has one listed on their website. Probably not a low resistance performer, but excellent for a boost in runtime - may be more ideal in 2 and 3 cell lights like J12's, J18's, or an HD2010 with a full cell extender Smile.

I just replaced the spring on the driver with a solid 5/16” diameter brass rod. Stacked 2 more chips for 22 total. Seeing 6.07A on the Powerizer with both Powerizer cells I tested being rested cells at 4.16V.