Heads up for Aussies Costco has Gerber Multitool and light packs $9.97, plus a pair of 3x C Durabeams also for 9.97

I cant find a dedicated Aussie deals thread so I recylced this one.

Costco has
2 x Duracell Durabeam 3C LED lights for sale, $9.99 ……And a Gerber Multitool and torch kit for the same money. Light appears to be 2x AA

My apologies if this thread is a faux pas. For us Aussies its a good deal

Dick Smiths is offering 40% off on accessories. Some exclusions from what I can gather, but Im told and will find out tomorrow if they live up to it, that Eneloops are 40% off. From what I can
garner from the battery codes on the DS site, and a thread here, they are 3rd gen AA and AAA to me.

AA and AAA eneloops will be around $15 for 4 (std $ is $24.95). They have the rainbow wrappers too, they would be a little less as they come in 8 packs for $40 or something without 40% discount. For example, there are AA Rouge packs, 2x8 plus a 4 bay Eneloop charger, with 4 more Eneloops DEAL for around $48 if my maths is good, $79.95-40%.

13th and 14th Feb 2014 only. Need to quote Facebook page with …wait, Ill link it. Hope Im doing it right, I dont facespace

DS search of Eneloops
~~http://search.dicksmith.com.au/search#w=eneloop~~

Facespace page
~~Redirecting...

Just show the Facespace page on your phone I assume on collection. I will be ordering online, with store pick up. Just make sure you reg first (pain I guess but worth it with dummy email addy although I doubt they will spam). And yes, I made this thread before collecting my fair share first.

Its instore only Im afrtaid, so will need to go in. Still, theres plenty DS stores around.

Thanks.

Awesome. Was just looking for Eneloops.
Thanks.

Thanks for the heads-up…… I don’t do MyFace either…. :beer:

I dont either but was thinking of printing it out?

That could work - , or maybe take a screen-shot & show the picture on your ’phone.

My son does, so I just took his phone with me, had the page opened to the picture, and was going to show them that. Plans fail, I idiotically agreed to let him chase up a mate who was at the Plaza, he took his phone didnt he. Didnt matter though, the guy behind the counter was cool with me stating, as per the offer, the fact its the Valentines day promo for ‘fans of Dick Smith’. Might have helped I kept a bit quiet and waited till the counter wasnt crammed with people so as not to alert everyone there buying full priced other stuff too. Its not widely advertised for some reason.

Got my 4 packs of AAA ($15 per pack). But I also got 2 packs of Rouge (8x per pack, 2 packs) (DS RRP $39.95 each pack), plus the slow charger with 4 more normal looking eneloops (DS RRP $49.95 IIRC), but they are on DS website as a package deal for $79, I got them for $47.88. He did say the Rouge deal was online only, but tried to put it through anyway, and it came up fine for him. Voila.

So I now have 16 AAA’s and 20 AA’s. I dont need that many AA’s, but the deal itself was pretty decent for Aus, and with another 40% off, its too good to pass up.

Can somebody show a picture of the Rouge? Just curious if they have an English description.

I mean a picture taken by somebody, not pictured on their website.

I can…

The booty.

….
The Rouge back panel, up close.
http://imgur.com/ZXqeL16
Forgive the quality. The 1st pic was with my Tab, its camera is ordinary.

Bear with me…. they dont appear. Does the site not like imgur? Nor tinypic it seems. OK, links it is.

Nope, can't see the pics.

Link would also do!

Post edited with links ChibiM.

Thanks!!

So everything is in English, nice!

I expected them to be Japanese import with Japanese packaging. Nice batteries, I usually don't like pink things, but these Rouge are gorgeous!

Im not a fan of pink either. Theres a line there, Im not touching it, oh and that leads to another, Ill leave that one too.

They are the same chemistry as the Gen 3 white and blue but much cheaper. I guess many dont like the pink. At the price, I dont care.

Hope you havent invested in the Eneloops for your thread ChibiM, if you have already done so, let me know.

Which thread are you referring to?

These Rouge ones are getting more difficult to get here, almost all previous limited editions are very expensive now. You can get them any time though, but only at a high price.

When they were a few months on the market they were priced moderately, not anymore.

This one Eneloop Sales: SALES CLOSED!! February 2015 in which I said I was interested in a couple of Packs of the 8xAA’s.

Ah, ok..got it..I just saw your message.

Just got a pack of 8 “limited edition” black/grey/purple/gunmetal -
normally $40 for $24.
I asked the guy at the counter about the sale and he smiled and the sale went through at $23.99.
No mention of original price or a sale on the docket, but the shelf had $39.99.

Thanks again.

Suncoaster? Wouldnt be Sunshine Coast would it? If you dont mind me asking. And most welcome, I was glad to have some small thing to offer back to the community.

Yep, sure is.

Did you get your charger and PSU working ?

As yet, no charger. PSU seems to function fine, my son used it on his Xbox to test it.