Heads up for Aussies Costco has Gerber Multitool and light packs $9.97, plus a pair of 3x C Durabeams also for 9.97

I can…

The booty.

….
The Rouge back panel, up close.
http://imgur.com/ZXqeL16
Forgive the quality. The 1st pic was with my Tab, its camera is ordinary.

Bear with me…. they dont appear. Does the site not like imgur? Nor tinypic it seems. OK, links it is.

Nope, can't see the pics.

Link would also do!

Post edited with links ChibiM.

Thanks!!

So everything is in English, nice!

I expected them to be Japanese import with Japanese packaging. Nice batteries, I usually don't like pink things, but these Rouge are gorgeous!

Im not a fan of pink either. Theres a line there, Im not touching it, oh and that leads to another, Ill leave that one too.

They are the same chemistry as the Gen 3 white and blue but much cheaper. I guess many dont like the pink. At the price, I dont care.

Hope you havent invested in the Eneloops for your thread ChibiM, if you have already done so, let me know.

Which thread are you referring to?

These Rouge ones are getting more difficult to get here, almost all previous limited editions are very expensive now. You can get them any time though, but only at a high price.

When they were a few months on the market they were priced moderately, not anymore.

This one Eneloop Sales: SALES CLOSED!! February 2015 in which I said I was interested in a couple of Packs of the 8xAA’s.

Ah, ok..got it..I just saw your message.

Just got a pack of 8 “limited edition” black/grey/purple/gunmetal -
normally $40 for $24.
I asked the guy at the counter about the sale and he smiled and the sale went through at $23.99.
No mention of original price or a sale on the docket, but the shelf had $39.99.

Thanks again.

Suncoaster? Wouldnt be Sunshine Coast would it? If you dont mind me asking. And most welcome, I was glad to have some small thing to offer back to the community.

Yep, sure is.

Did you get your charger and PSU working ?

As yet, no charger. PSU seems to function fine, my son used it on his Xbox to test it.

Oh forgot to say, Im also a Sunny Coaster

You may be interested in this

:beer:

Interesting, …tried to add myself, cant work out how.

I shall keep an eye put for bat signals.

edit; worked it out, added. I also moved Suncoaster lol. I tried to put him back where he was. Id hate for him to have to walk too far.

Yeah, took me a little to work it out…

I don’t think you are the first one to relocate another member :slight_smile:

I wouldn't mind if somebody relocated me, as long as they pay for the flight. ;)

I cant find a dedicated Aussie deals thread so I recylced this one.

Costco has
2 x Duracell Durabeam 3C LED lights for sale, $9.99 ……And a Gerber Multitool and torch kit for the same money. Light appears to be 2x AA

In USA, when something at costco ends in .97, it means that it’s on clearance.

I had not heard that but it is probably true here too then. Seems likely to me. I read the Gerber tool was $50 at one point reduced recently to 20 or 30. So at under $10 and that downward spiral of pricing it would tend to indicate some truth in the theory.