Hello from Amutorch

Followed your other accounts, I’m considering buying an E3s but every light that I buy with a battery never makes it through the mail, and I would have a hard time trying to source an odd battery size in the US, do you have secure shipping options, and what are your thoughts on my concern?

I have two of these and wish I could still get them!! I actually bought the very last one from AlieExpress December 6 2019 :innocent:

As others have said, this was a very beautiful light that could be very popular here, especially with few changes to the driver design. I’d love to see a programmable driver that allows the user to toggle Mode Memory and L>M>H or H>M>L for example.

And if I really am asking for it all here, an Aluminum version would be nice!! It will save a lot of weight…

OHH… and offering the 21700 E3 in that cool orange color would definitely set me over the edge to buy one :slight_smile:

It’s no problem to send the battery by inserting them into the light. To the US, we have sent quite a lot battery-only parcels successfully as well. So, it’s worth a try, what do you think?

Thanks for your interest in AMUTORCH!

Welcome Amutorch. Great to see reps for brands active in the forum

Welcome, love my AX9 just wish it memorized 1 click turbo.

Welcome, now following you on Instagram :+1:

Same here.

Any plans of doing an e-switch variant of AT40?
I like aspheric flooders but clickies are not my thing. Also you could do better by putting the LEDs much closer together…but I can do it myself. :wink:

I've been avoiding most of the clicky Amutorch's as well. The AX4 here is bout the closest to the AT40 w/e-switch, not aspheric or mule though. I got one, upgrade to running Anduril.

Why are so many of your lights missing from the website? The AX4 for example - on your Ali store, but not on the website?

Hello Amutorch, I’ve bought an Amutorch E3S and the driver of the light is faulty. In every mode the light shuts down after 3 seconds. I bought the light directly from your shop. Can you send me a new driver for the E3S?
Thanks
Robert