Hello from east central Wisconsin

I have a pic but not sure how to post pictures. I have Zebra Lights, Amrytek, Convoys, Sunwayman, Surefire, Nitcore, Jetbeam, Trustfire, Smallsuns.

Whoa da, nice collection - definitely your not green... Ok Big P it is !

Welcome to the forum BigP. Lots to learn and share.

Thanks for joining Flashaholics Anonymous, BIG-P!

Thanks for the warm welcomes. Can anyone help me on posting pics?

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/15452

Welcome .

Welcome to BLF, BIG-P! You joined just in time to enter my giveaway! :wink:

Thanks and awesome!!! :slight_smile:

Close, try using ! marks before and after the photo URL. :slight_smile:

Hmm the only way i can get a picture to show is by going to photobucket, click on my picture then over to "Links to share this photo" and to direct. Then i just simply clicked it and pasted it in the text, not using the add photo icon. Then i tried all 4 of the options using the "Insert Image" icon. After doing that it and trying to preview it, it always just brings up the text in the preview or sends me back to the beginning of my post. I tried adding ! to all the above mentioned and it just simply will write it as text. Thanks alot for all the help:) I'm just curious if there is some setting not set correctly since i am new perhaps?

That’s odd…

When using your direct link to the photo, I can make it show by either using the ! or using the image icon.

Try using a different image host?

Thanks for the info, I'll have to try that later.

Welcome, Big-P. I see you’ve jumped right in and appear to be way ahead of where many of us were when we were first flashahol-ized. hehe

You’ll fit like a hand in glove (in fact, you already have)!

Don’t see any modded Maglites. You’ll need to see OL about that deficiency.

In photobucket, did you click on the I (italic) button? It brings up the various links. Direct is the second one down. Then back to post, click image link and paste direct link in URL window, 100% in size, then ok.

Sweet! I got it figured out. I was using the wrong insert picture button. I can program/run 2 CNC horizontal milling machines and can put up with my wife but i couldn't figure this easy thing out:)

I like the baseball cap headlamp holder.
See, you have changed my life already. :slight_smile:

I put a CREE XP-E Q3 7A3 LED 8.8mm MCPCB from http://intl-outdoor.com in it (REAL nice color now) and since I have 2 z1's I put scotch tape on the inside of the lens of one and left the stock one clear so I have one frosted and one clear ,the best of both worlds, me thinks.