Hello from Iran!

While waiting for my batteries shipment, let me share with you the beauty of Iran :

The Nasīr al-Mulk Mosque (Persian: مسجد نصیر الملك‎ - Masjed-e Naseer ol Molk, Azerbaijani: Nəsirül-mülk məscidi) is a traditional mosque in Shiraz, Iran, located in Goade-e-Araban place (near the famous Shah Cheragh mosque). The mosque was built during the Qājār era, and is still in use under protection by Nasir al Mulk’s Endowment Foundation. It was built by the order of Mirza Hasan Ali Nasir al Molk, one of the lords of the Qajar Dynasty, in 1876 and was finished in 1888. The designers were Muhammad Hasan-e-Memar and Muhammad Reza Kashi Paz-e-Shirazi.

If you would like to visit our country,

12 things you should know before you visit Iran:

Again, thank you all for your advise !

Howdy and welcome.

My mother was born in Tehran, but they moved to NYC when she was ~6. I have been hoping to visit Iran for the past two decades, but every time US/Iranian relations seem to be improving, a GOP president gets elected and screws things up, which strengthens hardliners in Iran, and then it’s another decade or more before their are signs of hope again.

Thanks for stopping by, MrGrun!

Heyyyyyy, welcome to BLF! :partying_face:

Welcome to BLF MrGun :wink: Enjoy your stay here :partying_face:

Welcome to BLF!

eas, BLF rule # 3 is "Please avoid controversial or divisive subjects such as religion and politics." You should know better. Thanks.

Mr. Grun, welcome to BLF.

Welcome to BLF. :+1:

Hi MrGrun, and welcome.

Thanks too for your interesting videos of Iran.

Welcome to BLF

Welcome to BLF MrGrun! Thanks for posting the Iran videos.

Welcome Mr Grun…… nice pictures, always wanted to visit Tehran……any chance you know if T’EZ razor blades are still made in Iran ? …. https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/treasures-from-iran.483583/

Welcome to BLF. I did enjoy the videos. Thanks for sharing.

Welcome to BLF Nice videos, thanks!

Hey, kewl! Fascinating videos, too. The mosque just blew me away, so ornate… I can’t even imagine the level of detail that went into building it, every tile, etc., being put into place.

Thank you so much!

Welcome!

There is no issue between Iranian and American people!
You and your family are welcome !!

Flashlights bringing people together . Great. Welcome.

Welcome to the forum, it is full of very helpful and knowledgeable people.
I great place to be and happy to have you along.
Have a great day.