Hello from North Alabama

Thought I was already subbed here; I am now anyway. I’ve been into flashlights since I was a kid. I’ve had lots of Maglites, built a ROP Pelican Low on a 3C host using LIFePO4 2S 18650s and some other hotwires, have built a couple of Mini Mag LED lights starting with a simple red LED before modern LED flashlights were a thing.
Currently (no pun intended) have a few incan Mags, a few LED Mags, Hanklight D4V2 copper/E21A 2000k, Hanklight D4V2 al/XP-L HI U4 8A 2850k, Wurkkos fc11/LH351D 2700k, Sofirn SP40A/LH351D 2700k, Sofirn SP40A/LH351D 4000k, Sofirn C01/ 219b, Reylite Copper Pineapple/219b and a few others. Also several cheap LED hosts that I plan to put better emitters and drivers in.
Still love incans, both hotwire and low output.

1 Thank

Thanks for joining the gang, DIYlumens!

1 Thank

G’day cobber, from Australia.

1 Thank

Welcome to BLF. Looks like you still got a few incan’s. Which is not a bad thing in itself.
The world is not 100% black, or 100% white. Between those are 50 shades of grey, and then some.

G’day, mate!

Yep, I do have some incans. I would like to have more too! Too bad the Pelican bulbs are no more. Wish I had a stockpile of them.
I like high quality LEDs, but I like incans just as much.

Welcome to BLF DIYlumens!

Looks like you have some very nice flashlights. :+1:

I’ve had lots of fun over the years modifying cheapo flashlights/headlamps/lanterns into something better.

1 Thank