Hello from Poland

Hi Guys,

Jerzy here, until recently I was strictly a knife guy, only had a locally modded 18650 Convoy that I bought about 7 years ago and it was enough…

Until I saw a photo of a Cyan D4V2 with matching switch backlight and aux leds and couldn’t resist getting one myself:

• Channel Switching, Cyan D4V2, Amber switch backlight - one channel Osram W1, other LH351D 2700K+5500K mix

Then I sunk into the emitter wormhole, learned about the 519A and just ordered the big bro of the D4:

• Channel Switching, Dark Grey D4SV2, Cool White switch backlight - one channel still the Osram W1, other 519A 5700K Domed (so I have the option of dedoming)

Hopefully that will be it for a while… but I doubt it

I hope you enjoy your stay, horzuff!

A D4V2 with the auxiliary leds going is what caught my eye, quickly won my heart and pulled me out the Olight Abiss. 80 or so flashlights later, here I am!

Welcome to the group and I know you will love your new D4S!

I’ve been very impressed with all the help your country is giving Ukrainian refugees! You should be proud to be Polish. Also, pierogis are awesome (:

Welcome to BLF horzuff!

I’ve said this many times over the years:

Yep, I agree.

Poland has been excellent towards Ukraine.

Thanks, many people are trying to help as best we can

Welcome aboard. Knives and flashlights are a good combo hobby.

Oh crap, you got hooked, there is no way back now, but it's ok we are here to help.

Yeah, I’m afraid I am indeed, already thinking of a headlight

Ha yep. My additions are knives, flashlights, lasers, and audio stuff. I’m on a trip and I bought a pelican case with foam to transport a dozen flashlights. On the plus side, tremendous enjoyment shall be yours. On the minus side… get ready to blow some $$$ (: