Hello!! New user trying to programm a nanjg 105c!!

And we expect to be written into your will… J)

Will do. Everyone gets a flashlight part. :wink:

I call dibs on the shiny parts… :party:

a tacticool shiny part?

I can only get to you when I get my Eclipse and stuff going, upload some default drivers myself and then go make my own. I may or may not make a simple guide if that is needed JohhnyMac.

I am happy that I am a part of this family now…

I have to admit that I have never received so much help so quick in any other forum…!!

I have some drivers and xm-l u3 to write in my will who wants what?? oh and hundreds of tools…! :slight_smile:

what flashlight you moded?

I modded a tk35 clone with an xm-l u3,

I also made my own custom pcb boards so I don’t have to destroy the original curcuit by disoldering everything to use them as contacts for the nanjg 105c…
And made the to have the batteries in parallel…

I also remover the mode switch…

Pity. In my opinion the separate mode switch is one of the best properties of the TK35 (and it’s clone). (You know the TheKlone35 thread?)

yes dr Jones, I know it, and i liked a lot the driver you made that can use the mode switch…

but unfortunately at the time I started moding the light and making the pcbs I was trying hardly to even make a working hex and eep from tido’s files and from yours luxdrv and did not knew a lot…

I was so piassed that I said hell, I will just put a standard nanjg 105c and made the pcbs for one switch…

after I finished everything hardware related I saw that I could just tell you too send me a driver…

now to make the light again suitable for mode switch I will have to remake the pcbs and I don’t have time…

In a month from now I will get back home so I will have some time to make new pcbs and I will be glad to talk to you on how to make them for your 2 switch driver and buy some drivers from you ready to use with 2 switches!!