[help needed] In-ceiling downlights for 100mm cutout with high CRI and 3000K

As per title, I am painted a little bit into a corner… A friend recommended I have a look here. After searching through the forums, I believe there’s no answer to what I am looking for, if I am wrong please point me in the right direction.

As per title, I need LED downlights mounted into ceiling cut-outs of 100mm diameter.

Hard requirements: 3000K, highest possible CRI/Ra, dimmable, now/no glare, no flicker even when dimmed, CE/EU legal. The sticky out part of the downlight should be as slim as possible.

Ideally they should be dimmable through 1-10V control, but I’d also take 230V direct dimming.

I did manage to order LED Downlight Flex 8W, prismatisch, 120°, Lochausschnitt 50-100mm, warmweiß, dimmbar through a reseller. I suspect they’re rebranded Chinese-made units. I could find the LED driver, contrary to the photo at the link, it’s a CM-18VATDR. The larger downlight is stamped 201620823368.2 on the back; that leads to a bunch of Aliexpress lights.

I don’t trust the posted CRI and don’t have the tools to measure it though. And again, 1-10V dimming would be better as that means I could re-use the existing cabling.

I’d be very happy over any hints or pointers. Even if I could replace the LED divers with something with 1-10V control it would already help me a lot.

Thanks!