Help with d4v2 lightning mode (channel switching)

Edit:
I’m happy to say that after some messing around, I have managed to figure out the solution just by playing with the light (I’m talking about hours of fun late into the night of course). If you have a channel switching light, enter lightening mode and do a 3C (3 clicks) to cycle emitters (ch1, ch2, ch1+2). Aux lights will also cycle through in lightning mode, but I haven’t figured out the secret to get it to work every time! It’s strange, sometimes it works, and sometimes it’s just the primary emitters that cycle.

Hope this helps someone out in the future!

Original post:
Hello world! I am completely new to BLF and have barely posted on forums altogether, so I hope I am doing this right! If I have done this wrong, please let me know, or give me some suggestions on protocol… Though, I am very excited to become part of this community!

I was hoping to seek some help for my channel switching Emisar d4v2 running Anduril 2. It has 519a 2700k emitters on channel 1 and 519a 5700k on channel 2. I really enjoy using lightning mode (I use it all the time on my fw1a) but it always defaults to channel 1 which is very warm. Does anyone know how to enter lightening mode with channel 2? Let me know if any other information is needed. Thanks so much!

1 Thank

Have a pleasant time at this friendly forum, The_Piper!

1 Thank

Thank you!! :blush:

1 Thank