Hey, look what I got!

Hi everyone, recognize this? (If you don’t recognize it, it’s probably because of my wretched photography. My apologies!)

There’s only one (1) like it in the universe, and I am the proud new owner of it. In case you haven’t heard about this thing yet on the world news or from a passenger sitting next to you on the airplane, this one-of-a-kind Maglite is the brainchild of Old-Lumens (Justin). You can read all about it here. More importantly (for me), it showed up in my mail!! Nothing else like this in my collection. And it’s mighty useful and stinking bright thanks to the 14500 battery that was thoughtfully included.

Thank you SO MUCH Justin for your kindness and thoughtfulness. What a touching gesture, sending me such a unique mod to which you dedicated so much time and effort.

So while you drool over my new acquisition, please take a moment to thank Justin for all he does to make BLF such a great place.

That’s a real beauty. Wonderful gesture, O-L! And congrats to mr admin for having it!

Ya, I remember that build. Congrats on your new light. O-L does great work, especially when you consider it is all by hand.

Hey, it’s broken! The head is bent 90 degrees. Send it to me and I will dispose of it properly. :wink:

+1, it is a very nice unique light and I'm sure will serve you for some time to come. Enjoy the light and thanks to OL for everything he does for BLF.

You beat me to it.

Nice score, Mr. Admin.

Ha! Made me think of this classic: Watch Mark Twain Documentary from Ken Burns | PBS

That’s great SB! Also, thank you for this great forum!Please don’t change a thing!-Rick W.

Yep, I remember that build. Congrats on a truly unique creation from the OL himself.
Marvelous ! Ole Lumens rocks !

Very nice !

Congratulations, sb56637! 8)

Nice! I am modding one of the AA Maglite from OL to have two 7135 stacked. But not yet tested with 4.2V.

sb - I am glad you like the light. I was hoping you would be surprised. Actually, it's probably all scaru's fault. If he hadn't sent me some of the Saft 14500 Lithium batteries, I might not have finished this 90 degree light.

I have been meaning to send you a light for going on a year now, but every time I went to send one, I sold it instead. I guess I finally figured out that this one would be a good one of a kind for you.

I didn't know if you had any 14500 batteries, so I sent the Saft in case you didn't. Of course it's not rechargeable, but at least it's a start.

I list them here at BLF, in the want to sell forum. No telling when I list them, it's hit or miss, since I do them when I get the urge.

Well thank you sincerely from the bottom of my heart for your kind gesture, it really made my day!

Just be on the look out for a new OL thread on the front page and get there before Scaru! Justin is always up to something new. Soon to get my first OL. WOOHOO!

Congrats! And well deserved I might add.

Nice, very cool what a few good men can do. :slight_smile:

ty OL and ty mister mod!

have to wonder how he does it….the accompanying photography is what makes his mods to fricken cool!!! Bravo