Hi from Australia

Welcome to BLF! You'll love being here!

LOL. The G4 sounds interesting.

Group Buy Thread Here

Link To Torch Here

Unfortunately the group buy price is finished, but it’s still under $15 delivered, so not too bad. It’s a nice compact light with a good spot for throw. I think any C2-C8 remote tailcap switch should fit. I have a bunch of lights I want to experiment with as rifle mounts. We get a lot of foxes and wild dogs around here making havok amongst the lambs.

Foy is very impressed with blitzwing's first thread effort.

Foyapproved

[quote=pretzy]

So, you’re on the wrong side of the Murray, huh? :stuck_out_tongue:

(I would imagine that there’d have to be a unique concentration of VIC vs NSW humour where you live ;))

Lol, yes indeed cainn24. To make things worse, although I was born near here, I lived in QLD for 25 years. Up there I barrick for the Blues, down here for the Maroons, whichever gets the most stir value :wink: Go ’Pies while on the subject of football. :slight_smile:

Hmmm, dunno about the “wrong side of the Murray” bit though. Any side closer to the Sunshine Coast is better I think. Nice place down here, but too close to the snow. Brrrr! Anyway, the Murray is pretty long, it kinda covers the whole state, so if you count the Darling and Mackintyre rivers as part of the system, then yes, I am on the wrong side, as Qld is on the other :wink:

Except for the fact that carrying a pocket knife is now illegal in Qld too, I did like it up there.

Blitzwing what part of Vic are you?