Hi, I am APLOS Flashlight

Dear BLF Community,

Greetings from APLOS! Since our establishment in 2015, we have been a specialized flashlight manufacturing company. Initially, our focus was primarily on diving flashlights, where we dedicated ourselves to crafting high-quality products. However, in recent times, we have expanded our horizon to the development of a diverse range of EDC and tactical flashlight series.

Our company is committed not only to creating cutting-edge flashlight products but also to embracing the importance of environmentally friendly practices. We adhere to green and sustainable principles in the design and production of our products, believing in the significance of contributing to the future of our planet through sustainable technological innovation.

Throughout our growth, we have prioritized listening to valuable user feedback, understanding customer needs, and infusing innovative ideas into each flashlight product. The pursuit of innovation has consistently been our guiding principle.

Addressing a commonly asked question, we indeed have a familial connection with Sofirn and Wurkkos. This connection allows us to inherit the best practices of our predecessors while carving out our unique path in the field of flashlight technology.

As a token of appreciation to our supporters, we plan to regularly host Giveaways (GAW) and review activities. These events aim to provide our fans with an opportunity to deepen their understanding of us and appreciate the unique offerings that APLOS Flashlight brings to the table.

We eagerly anticipate the opportunity to share our passion for innovation and quality with all of you.

Best regards,

6 Thanks

Welcome to the BLF.
I have not been aware of your brand before this.
All the Best,
Jeff

I have never seen this brand for sale anywhere.

Just available on a little shop called amazon lol.

They have tested pretty well with TLF users, regulated drivers for budget prices in many of the lights.

1 Thank

Do you have a web site.

Amazon sell them, they’re on AliEpress and have also run a GAW on here in the past. (Thanks @APLOS for the awesome T02.)

Their website is in the original post. https://www.aploslight.com/

1 Thank

Hi,
Thanks for introducing the brand.

I’ve just briefed your Ali strore and the offer appears to be attractive. Lots of stuff for diving.

Good luck with your sales :crossed_fingers:

I have the T01, T02, T03, T04, T05, the s1, the e10, and the f60. All of them are pretty well built, and worthy. The T01 is my absolute favourite. Thanks for Introducing.

If you’re interested, i can give some Feedback about the pros and cons to every of those FL…

1 Thank

Of course
Thank you very much for your support and feedback!
We’re always happy to hear different voices and we value your feedback!
Sincerely