Hi, I’m not sure where to ask this

I have a bathroom light built into the ceiling at my new apartment complex. I swear it’s gotta be missing a cover. I have no experience with or knowledge of lighting, but I have a picture. If there’s any chance y’all can help me identify what I need,cause the apartment complex no help, I’d be super grateful.

Oy, won’t let me take a photo here or attach it. I’ll try sending it separately.

Thanks,

Roody

Hi there @Rood, welcome to BLF. You can now upload a photo if you want.

Thanks for joining the party, Rood!
https://budgetlightforum.com/rules
“Please don’t be rude. Rude people will have their accounts deleted.”
Don’t worry, Rood people are fine. :+1:

There are many inexpensive flush mounted bathroom fixtures available on eBay. You would have to remove the current fixture to reach the wires inside the box in the ceiling. If this is a rental apartment you want to be able to restore the old fixture before leaving and using a flush mounted ceiling light does not do any damage or permanent changes you can’t undo. Here is an example of one that comes in three sizes with larger ones putting out more light. The only downside I see is that it is cool white. Some people would rather have warm white in a bathroom. To get more options, just use the eBay search box with the words “downlight LED ceiling fixture”,
LED Ceiling Down Light Ultra Thin Flush Mount Kitchen Lamp Home Fixtures 6000K | eBay This particular eBay seller has a wide variety of lights. When I did my conversion a few years ago I used the existing fixture and added only the converter and LED array. It uses more efficient LEDs than the one above 5730SMD LED Panel Ceiling Lights Fixture Circle Annular Board Lamp Plate Replace | eBay