Hi, I'm looking for a flashlight that around $30/flashlight that can illuminate target at around 200 feet...

I just got shipping confirmation on mine yesterday so I hope so. I bought it on the 20th so I was getting worried.

It’s not what I do with them it’s what I plan to do with them. I’ll let ya know when I find out exactly about that part myself. 8)

Ledsmoke is working on some delirious modifications to make the A60 even more fun. In the meantime I decided to buy 15 of them for poopies and giggles. Prolly end up basically giving them away to friends & burgeoning flashoholics is where I see it going. I know whenever I fire one of them up I get……… “I want one! Can you pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease sell me this one!”

And just look at my avatar. I’m flaming nutz!

HD2010 has my vote.

I understand what you mean! I just asked my wife to order me another one and told her that if she really loved me she would. Just kidding

Ledsmoke’s new work is why i want another one myself. Already have two on the way. Lol your 15 makes me fill like 3 is reasonible.

lol nice advice. I will def. add the A60 and the sun zy-113 on my next buy-list. Buying 15 and converting people into flashoholics, now that’s priceless!

Scratch the Small Sun ZY-T13 and buy the Small Sun ZY-T08 instead from Manafont for $26.26 shipped. Much better quality light and it throws farther. At 100yds the T08 is roughly about 15% brighter than the T13.

HD2010

Anyway… I just bought Ultrafire C8 XM-L U2 from lightmalls.com.
It is good and better than what I demanded for. [around 100metres illumination range(mayb more than that) with price below $20]
But… I just feel I need another thrower for 200metres illumination range!!! :bigsmile:

I don't think everyone will agree with that

I'd recommend a ZY-T13 or a ZY-T08. For the money they can't be beat. The Jacobs A-60 will reach as far but the spot is tiny. If light was a solid thing you could throw down range, the Jacob could hit but it would hit like a little girl. An XM-L thrower will go just as far but will light up a larger area. Get a light that punches like a man.