Hi to all

Boaz I am also waiting to hear that your dispute with Focalprice is resolved. It seams like Candy is dragging here feet o getting you a refund and I won't be doing business with them or recommending them at all until I here this issue is resolved. Bait and switch is a crime in the US while the Chinese may get away with it I will not be a part of this criminal activity and I will certainly stear everyone away from this site until this dispute is resolved.

My feelings exactly.

Bait and switch is a crime in the US

Can't Ebay help you?

Boaz, This is a cut and dry case of "Bait and Switch" I suggest you file a complaint for mail fraud with the Post Master General here is the link.

https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/forms/mailfraudcomplaint.aspx

Once a federal agency shuts Focalprice down for a lengthy investigation and all sales to the US are stopped they might decide to cooperate with you.

Myself and Huny74 also received different headlamps than we ordered so it appears this "Bait and Switch" technique is common practice for them.

Here is the info since I was never refunded for the mixup I would be glad to cooperate with the investigation.

Wow, give the girl a chance to sort it out before getting so irate and threatening all sorts of action.
Acting like this isn’t the done thing in her country, we must look awful to her.
.…………
Just my two pieces of low value currency

Focal has had several months to rectify this problem now they are giving Boaz the runaround again. This isn't a simple $5 dollar purchase this transaction involves hundreds of dollars and Focal has been using these "Bait and Switch" techniques for quite some time now. Maybe you should read up a little on what happened before you jump to conclusions.

I read the dealer thread, nothing that hideous tbh.
Isn’t Boaz taking advantage of a mis-price though ?
If I was a dealer I wouldn’t rush to do myself out of business by giving stuff away.
Still, it shows willing if she is prepare to respond to problems in a public thread, not many businesses do that.

Agreed with bitslice, from candy's reply, she tried hard to solve this problem, but it seems that everyone here is unfriendly and threatened her。。。

disagree i think they asked her to do it right from the start . That menas if there is a problem you take care of it ..candy has been nice .. but that isn't taking care of the problem .

She's also said she's getting shot down on the items she selects to give deals to BLF members on ...People have tried to tell her what members want ..Like someone said .....It's about listening and then making good decisions .It's not personal .people genuinely want vendors to come and give members deals on lights ...If vendors do that then people will visit their site more often and buy more items ..Clearly it isn't all about price .manafont has proved that people will spend a little bit more if they know they can count on you ..fast shipping , customer service and dealingwith problems quickly is what people want ..A hassle or a fistfight over a flashlight or batteries turns off the customer ,maybe to never do business again .

Just my opinion .

I wanted to thank Candy for helping me get a refund from Focal price .

I did get a 100% refund and Candy was very understanding and helpful in this regard .

Thank you again Candy

Hope you have a great holiday season

Boaz :)

Sunday, its great to hear that FP came through with a refund for BLF's most "ethical" member. It goes a long way in proving the moral turpitude of how customer service is handled within your esteemed company... blah, blah, blah... yada, yada, yada... etc, etc, etc.

More importantly, I have several thousand US dollars I need to spend on cheap flashlights and other useless gadgets before Christmas. But I need to have this sales person help me with my purchases:

Please let her know that I and many thousands of others would very much like to communicate with her, if only to have a small nibble of her lollipop.

Thank you.

Hi FlashPilot:

This is Candy, Can I help you? If you have any questions,plz feel free to let me know

Good work Candy!

Though I was expecting to see "agenthex" unleashed.