High discharge IMR Samsung 18650's $2/ea [updated 8/2 15M's back in stock]

I hit the jackpot at the recycling bin today and I cant use all them so I'm selling some off for cheap to fund other lights and parts (first thing I'm buying is a supfire A6!)

edit 8/2 sold out again, please watch for the next batch, I will bump thread at that time.

Edit 8/1- new batch of 6 samsung's are ready to use, sanded/solder bumps added, take them for all $14

-There are 22 Samsung 15M's and 10 LG DAHA11865's- for right now I'm only going to sell off 10 samsung's and 6 LG's, I may decide to sell more shortly but I want to think about that a little longer. The 15M's are the 1500mAh equivilent of 25R's and can easily do 10A from a single cell (I've actually ran them up to 13.4A), The LG's will max out around 10A. All of the cells for sale here came out of packs just today between 2.7 and 3.8V, I never keep and cells that arnt atleast 2.7v.

Shipping is $3 per set of 2 cells or $5.80 for 3+ US only please. Price is $1/ea for the LG's, $2/ea for the samsungs. The tabs are removed but not flattened / sanded and no solder blobs added.

You will not find a better deal price:performance wise anywhere, let along US based shipping from a fellow BLF member!

What is the chemistry of these batteries?
High discharge means +10A or something?
Thanks for your great offer!

The samsung’s are IMR’s, I believe the green LG’s are too but I’m not certain. Since its strikethrew and you cant read it the samsung’s are are INR18650 - 15M’s and the green ones are LGDAHA11865’s

Thank you.

For right now 6 samsung’s and 3 LG’s left (4 of each sold and I found one more of the last batch’s LG’s in a light I keep in the bedroom window lol).

I can shove the last 3 into an envelope, take those 3 for $7 shipped.

All the LG’s are ready to use batteries, sanded smooth and solder bumps added!

Whoa! Load of goodies! Thanks for offering these to the needy :-)

3 more LG’s can go, a total of 6 of them, all have solder buttons added and the welds smoothed, ready to use.

$10 for these 6, this is all of the LG’s I’ll be selling (till next time :laughing:

Also have a few more 15M’s for a total of 6, take these 6 samsungs for $16.

Just so you know I’ve included a few extra of the <2.7v 15M’s in the 2 orders I’ve shipped out so far, I dont bother saving them but you can give it a shot if you want.

All LG’s sold, 6 of the samsung’s remain, $15 for them tonight

I got one of the these cells from C_K in this giveaway. I can testify that it delivers the amps as advertized.

EDIT: See picture of cell in second picture from the bottom of the above linked post.

wow, looks like my bench at home. I have a ton of cells i need to offload

PM sent

Yes sir $2/ea plus shipping but if/when you take all the remaining I’ll ship them all together for $3 instead of flat rate.

Going to the PO in about 30 minutes to mail the last of the LG’s and one of my modified DMM’s; scott (anyone else) I can have these in the mail today if you want them and can make pmnt ASAP.

Thanks for the interest guys, I expect to get more of these, I’ll either bring this thread back up when I do or make a new one then.

Sent you a PM regarding “any Left”?

I just received a laptop battery pack to yank batteries from so I’m sated for a while. Grab ’em up Yogi. $15 for 6 high discharge batteries is a deal.

PMed you regarding I will take them.

All of this batch is now sold guys, thanks!

I hope to be able to provide these type’s of cells more in the future, I’m always looking out for them in the recycling bin’s.

Bump, a few more 15M’s for sale.

I’ll take the six.

Please PM me Paypal info.