Home Depot Deal Alerts & Discussion Thread

Found these 4 packages of rechargibles, right out in front, should have scanned for a penny.

I had to leave them behind

Congrats on the ceiling light dcho. Ten dolla, man, I need to start hitting HD's again.

Bummer on the cells. So close, but yet so far.

Oh yeah. I once found an air register like you put in your ceiling or floor for an air duct. It could’ve been a penny according to its date, but when I scanned it, and machine froze for a while and then said the item was not found.

Subscribing to this thread. Two H-D’s close to me with about 5 more not out of range, my how this ‘little’ town has grown through the years :nerd_face:

Phil

Found these massive Defiants today at a local Home Depot for 12 bucks each. (Clearance from $29.99) i grabbed three of the 7 they had there. These are the largest Defiant lights i seen so far, three-D cells, XM-L2, etc. larger than even the DST, but the reflector is not as deep. They claim 1500 foot throw, but they seem to be a bit floodier than the DST. they have a very large solid pill and large, heavy finned head for cooling. I can see these making a great three or two 32650 cell conversion, and a XHP70 or MT-G2 mod host.
These are big & heavy enough to bludgeon an elephant to death as a defense weapon.

Yeah, That’s a great light. I am using the head for my XHP70 build.

Here is a tear down of that light. I have never seen a mod of this light, and this with all that were bought by members here.

Mine rides on the floor beside my seat in my car. Still in stock form and sees occasional use.

-Garry

I have NEVER seen a Camo version!

That’s actually the clear package with the light removed and showing the blanket underneath. :bigsmile:

DUH, LOL!

Yes, I am a dummy. I forgot to post these deals I saw yesterday.
This twim pack of 130 Lumen lights with Alkaline batteries. $5.04, ends with a “4” so should go to a “2” price rather soon if they don’t sell thru

These Philips bulbs should go to a penny shortly. DOB is 03/09/2015 There are boxes and boxes of them in the foreground and background

I got 3 of these for a penny each, look at the DOB!

I found 3 of these in Chrome for a penny awhile ago when they went on clearance. Now the black ones are.

2 packs of HDMI cables for $2.45 each! Lowest I have ever paid. Remember when all the stores (BestBuy) tried to sell them for $100+?

In post #664, dchomak wrote:

EDIT:
So it’s come to this, I’m quoting myself.
At least I am not yet talking to myself! :smiley: But then again, maybe I am. Is anybody reading this? :bigsmile:

Reserved for when the gun safe actually goes to $18.03

EDIT:
Just went to $18.03, as I predicted :slight_smile:

^ Still full price around me. :(

Dcho, you must generate a discount zone around you extending several miles. Any chance you could focus it one direction? Maybe tape a reflector to you and point yourself towards SC? We need some discounts here too.

I did find a penny deal though. 7" aluminum rain gutter nails. They include a nice plastic bushing. Normally around $9. DOD 12/xx/14. Not sure what I will be doing with them.

Just saw one of those infrared cookers with a $27 price on it (don’t remember the cents) but I didn’t feel like carrying it to the front to see if that was the actual price

:open_mouth: the price went down!

It appeared to be one that was returned. It was all alone sitting in one of the display kitchens

I never mentioned this, but when I brought that convection oven home my wife looked at and said we already had one in the basement. Her mother gave it us last year.
Mother in-law on left, Home Depot on right :stuck_out_tongue:

Then the other day I was in the attic and found a 3rd one! Where that one came from I have no idea. :Sp

3 different brands, same unit. Notice that even the vegetables are the same in the bottom 2

LMAO!!!

So it is a halogen lamp!

So now you have 3 ovens. You can cook 3 different things at the same time! :bigsmile:

Yeah, well THAT one is :smiley:

Think maybe I have a problem?

naaaaahhhh, still got some room in the garage!

Got a 4 pack of rechargeables today for $1. These are the same ones I have found for a penny. They are so old they wouldn’t scan like the ones I posted about a couple of weeks ago. This time I brought them up to customer service and offered to pay a buck