Home Depot Deal Alerts & Discussion Thread

Thanks, I missed that there was a price-check button on the initial screen.

Ok so apparently that weird head is a "flush cap" so you can flush the system before installing nozzles so they dont get clogged. That's probably why it has that weird flapper thing; after it's done flushing, the flapper thing closes the hole so dirt doesnt get back into it.

How dare you admit that on a flashlight forum!

-Garry

I didnā€™t know how to reply to that either, if i had a youtube clip from the Simpsons that came to mind i would have posted it, unfortunately there are many grandpa simpson clips no one has seen fit to upload

I know. It seems like sheer madness on the surface. But, we just need think back to a darker time. Each one of us, everyone here, should realize that we too probably said similar statements when we were in the denial stage. Hang in there poiihy. Weā€™re here to ā€œhelpā€ you.

I went to 3 different WalMarts today looking for the multifunction jumper starter FlashPilot found in this thread
YMMV - Walmart has the Everstart Multi-Function Jump Starter & Battery Charger for $9. Regular price $39.84
Boy, was I out of my element in WalMart! Bottom line was I couldnā€™t find any. More than anything I was curious as to how it was built, and $9 is cheap.
Even though I didnā€™t find the one I was looking for, I saw this. A Stanley branded version of the Black & Decker battery booster that HD cleared out at $20.

Anyway, after the third WalMart, less than a mile away was a Home Depot. So I stopped in. Here is what I found,
5 more of the ArmourMax 3Dā€™s This package contains 3 Alkaline D cells also. The sticker says $14.06, but they rang up for $7.83 :wink:

Then there was this. A display with 20 of the Maglite Pro AA and AAA combos. I know the price says $19.06, but guess what? They rang up for $6.33.

Donā€™t give up on these items, they are still out there.

I was thinking of you when I saw this display of a blownup battery pack for the 56V EGO

So I grabbed one of the dual pack Maglite LED combosā€¦ $6.33 at my local store (local to my workplace). My local-to-home store had noneā€¦ they usually have bumpkis for clearance if itā€™s not Jan-Feb. (They told me Feb is their best month for clearance).

Iā€™m wondering if I should grab one or two moreā€¦ I dont need them for myselfā€¦ but they may make great gifts! Or should I want one combo kit for myself? Not sure if they are anything special, or just good LED lights. I doubt theyā€™ll last long enough to go to a penny though.

The one item I was watching (created and printed the barcode for) finally went to a pennyā€¦ but of course, a few days had gone by and it was pulled from stock. Bummer.

Heck yeah!

If you donā€™t, someone like me will come along and grab ā€™em all.

272 Lumen mini is really nice. It is now my favorite light, THIS week. :slight_smile:

Good dealā€¦ Iā€™ll swing out there tomorrow. They had a floor display with about 30 of them in the way way back of the store. Last time I was there I got a couple containers of the Tide laundry pods on clearance as wellā€¦ regularly $18, got the 96ct pack for $11 ish. Wife was super happy.

It is shocking the difference in clearance-able merchandise between two stores in adjacent towns.

I saw two boxes of those 19Ā¢ sprinklers at another HD on the shelf but when I checked the price, they were full price. :confused:

Often times they have better deals online than in the stores . . .

Also see this sticker?

I found this sticker there but none of the product nearby.
This is for the 2 packs of Philips ā€™Basic Bulbā€™s.
Originally they were $4.97.
Then I saw them for $3.
Now they are $2.50!!
So they are about half price from the original price.
$1.25 each!
Although I didnā€™t find the product there next to the sticker, maybe we can find them elsewhere, and if we do, theyā€™d be $2.50!

^
Nice. I really like those bulbs. At one HD I go to, the bulbs in are in the back right corner where many of the bulbs and other lighting gizmos are.

So I was at a home depot that I havenā€™t been to recently. I saw the 2D Led maglites in clearance marked at 19.06. Now, having read all of dchomakā€™s postings, I knew these had come down to 7.53 a WHILE BACK! I had even found and bought a few at that price. So being curious, I took one of them for price checkā€¦ and lo and behold ā€”- .01!!! I got all 7 remaining for $0.08 including tax! My first penny deal, and what a deal! Thanks to dchomak and everybody else in this thread.

Holy crap! What a deal!

Thatā€™s the best deal of all time!!!

Now you can retire :partying_face:

haha - i still canā€™t find the maglite combo pack. still huntingā€¦

I found 2 more today, they are still out thereā€¦ā€¦

7 LED Maglites for a penny eachā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦
I donā€™t know if I will be able to sleep tonight.