Home Depot Deal Alerts & Discussion Thread

I just found the sticker sitting in the clearanceā€¦
So we know that the 3 packs of the philips warm glow and that 1 pack of philips br30s are a cent :laughing:

Exactly!!!

Here are some others, have never actually found any though.

Andā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦
On Black Friday even though I was running around like a madman, I STILL found the time to score a penny deal.
That night as I was in a Home Depot waiting for the crew to pull a tool chest from the over head I found these 2 super deluxe :stuck_out_tongue:
shelf brackets. I remembered seeing them months ago on clearance for some crazy high price. I think even the ā€œ3ā€ price was 3 something each. These were on the floor behind the clearance endcap.

A friend and I started our Black Friday at our Home Depot at 6AM. Free coffee and donuts!
And I ended my Black Friday at a Home Depot across the river where I scored the last 2 tool cabinets any store in the area had. :wink:

6 months ago or so I took out 2 additional HD credit cards because HD offered $25 and $50 off a purchase. I paid them in full the next month and put them in a drawer. I guess HD noticed I wasnā€™t using them, so they sent me a $75 dollar discount on a purchase of over $500 on one of them and $30 off a purchase of over $300 on the other. I was happy to oblige, especially on Black Friday :slight_smile:

1 Thank

Some of the stuff offered on Black Friday is already being reduced!
These car power packs were $79.99

The 35 piece Ryobi drilling set is now an even $3. Even 1 store I was in still had them marked at $4.88 but they rang up at $3 anyway. Last year the equivalent HDX drills also went to $3, but not as soon as this!

This rollaway tool chest, both pieces, came out for BF and was priced at $498. Now itā€™s $398 just 6 days later. For size, that is my SK68 standing on end on the top shelf. This is a lot of tool chest for the money. I saw these in more than 1 store.

A lot of the flashlights have been reduced.

Dcho, you just made me set my alarm clock for an earlier time tomorrow.

^
And what would you be looking for?

And I almost forgotā€¦ā€¦
The 1500 Lumen worklights went to $7.52 They must have just been changed, I grabbed the last 4 and at the register I met a guy that got to the display before I did. He had all he could carry in his bare hands, 5. Thatā€™s exactly how it goes with that kind of price. I had been following that light from $29.88 to $23.00 to $15.04 and finally to $7.52. And he comes along, just dumb luck on his part, and nets 5 of them with NO effort at all!

And I found of all things, a Blutooth Bathroom Ceiling Fan :slight_smile:

There were 4 and I grabbed them all. If no one that I know wants them, Iā€™ll bring them back. Tomorrow Iā€™ll play around with one. I donā€™t have high hopes on the fidelity, only 1 small speaker in itā€™s own sealed enclosure. Most of the surface of what looks like a ā€œSpeaker Grillā€ is for air inlet for the exhaust fan.

ImA4, itā€™s the $398 tool chest, right? :wink:

I think HD mistakenly bought to much stuff for black friday! There is so much merchandise left over itā€™s crazy! I canā€™t wait until it all clearances out! I went this am to buy some recessed LED can lights and they were all gone! Someone mustā€™ve bought em all. They were a great deal at the 3 price, maybe a penny now! Also these Bosch laser measurer tools just hit 3 price, I bought 1 for a christmas gift and will get a few more when they penny out, but even for $13 itā€™s a good deal. They new model ones range from 60-130 and the only difference is the packaging?

!!

There is a huge display of those LED work lights in my store with the $29.88 price still on them, I need to grab one and scan it to see what they ring up. Other stores in the area had them at the $15.04 price but I was going to wait due to the fact there is a full display in one store not marked yet. Only penny deal for me lately is a 24 pack of sharpie markers in 24 different colors. Picked up 2 packs and saw about 8 more packs this am but the SCO is closed at 0600 they donā€™t open it until mid morning for some odd reason!

LOL I started out reading DCHā€™s posts on accident! I was searching the forum for battery pulls and he had posted a very informative instruction about it, so I looked at his other threads on his profile and found this thread!
Then I started googling and found that one and a few others. Between the few threads Iā€™ve found I get a pretty good idea whats going on. Makes searching much less time consuming!

Those 2 are good, bottom is lowes top home depot

https://slickdeals.net/f/7735565-dedicated-thread-home-depot-b-m-ymmv-clearances-xx-06-xx-03-1-cent-deals-and-other-significant-discounts?page=163#commentsBox

This one is meh

I bought one each of the $3 Ryobi kits and if they drop more Iā€™ll just go in and get the lower price. The 1500 lumen Husky work lights were still at $69.97 and even the 1000-lumen light was still the regular $27 or $29 price. The large tool chests were still $498 so about the only sale items were the Ryobi bit kits and a pair of Coast knives. There was a lot of Black Friday inventory left so they may be forced to start moving them out soon.

dchomak wrote:

^

. . .

mA4, itā€™s the $398 tool chest, right?

That looks like a nice deal, but I have no garage and my shed needs to shed some stuff for it to fit. So no big toolboxes for me at this time. I was actually going to hit HD to see what deals they might be having at my specific store. Most of the time, they don't have the same deals the stores in your area have. Your post just lit the fire to go deal hunting in general.

Thatā€™s what they get for protecting their ad like itā€™s a state secret. No one knows what their deals are and as a result donā€™t plan to go there to shop. People would rather make plans to take advantage of the deals they do know about.

Anyone seen further discounts on the Milwaukee stand light?

I think that $69.97 worklight you mention is the portable version of that 1500 Lumen light. It is rechargeable.

Also, after ImA4Wheelr said he reset his alarm clock to get up earlier, I assumed he was going to get one of those 41 inch tool boxes. That made me get up earlier too! :smiley: When I got to my HD to pick one up, I found 2 still marked at $498. Yesterday I saw them at 2 different stores marked at $398.
Here are the 2 they had AFTER I pulled the price sign off. And the sign

So I brought the sign up to the Pro Desk and asked they guy what the price was. There was nothing to scan so he typed in some numbers and came up with $498.
So I looked at the sign and asked him what number he typed in and he said 1000-044-440, $498. I told him there are 2 numbers on the sign, what about the other one.

So he typed in 1001-679-384 and came up with $398. Then he said see, $498 for the bottom and $398 for the top!
I told him no, 1001-679-384 is for both bottom AND top and itā€™s $398. It was hard for him to believe that, but I walked him over to the 2 in stock and showed him. Top, carton 1 of 2 and bottom carton 2 of 2, #1001-679-384, $398.

He agreed and we rang them up. :slight_smile:

I messaged some friends and met in another town to get some more. At that store I solved the mystery as to why there were 2 prices. From the sign I pulled.
1000-044-440 was priced at $498, and
1001-679-384 was priced at $398.
This new store hard both item numbers on the floor displayed side by side. Here is a shot of both descriptions together.

I stood there for 10 minutes trying to figure out what the difference was! ALL specs were identical and they looked identical. The only difference was that the 498 one had 24,954 cubic inches of storage while the $398 one had 24,349 cubic inches. WTH?
Then I noticed the slight difference. The cheaper one has a tray for the chest to stack onto the bottom. Better :slight_smile:

While the more expensive one did not have that tray, but rather the 2 pieces are fastened together. Not as good :confounded:

The tray takes up a few cubic inches, therefore having slightly less storage capacity. (next to nothing)
So lesson learned here is to be diligent and check the price even if the sign says something else.

Cheapest I saw was the $199 for the light, 5.0Ah battery and charger on BF. I got an email a couple of days later offering that deal once again for that day.

Andā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦
I caught Home Depot in a lie. :wink:
Yesterday I saw this reduced price for a double sided organizer. Reduced to $9.88 from 19.97 and what I thought would have been the BF price.

When I shot this pic, I didnā€™t actually check it out. This morning my store was sold out, so when I was at that second store with friends buying more tool cabinets I looked for this item and found a whole display. Still $19.97. BUT the price is hand written and taped onto the display. Whatā€™s that about?

So I peeled back the sign to see what was underneath.

Home Depot, shame on you! :smiley:

A couple of months ago I found this. I donā€™t report everything I find.

wow :open_mouth:

The 10.5W 3 pack version was still $7.90 yesterday at my store. :cry:

[quote=dchomak]
^

And I almost forgotā€¦ā€¦
The 1500 Lumen worklights went to $7.52 They must have just been changed, I grabbed the last 4 and at the register I met a guy that got to the display before I did. He had all he could carry in his bare hands, 5. Thatā€™s exactly how it goes with that kind of price. I had been following that light from $29.88 to $23.00 to $15.04 and finally to $7.52. And he comes along, just dumb luck on his part, and nets 5 of them with NO effort at all!

THOSE worklights are a penny now, grabbed one this AM.
Also the gorilla wire nuts 100 pack are 3 price, $3.53 I believe. I think they are getting rid of all the gorilla brand stuff to replace with another brand

Havenā€™t found that 3 pack yet, but I did find this one. 3 pack of 40W candelabra LED bulbs for a penny! ( thatā€™s 1/3 of a cent each)

Actually I found more than 1 :blush: