How Bang"good" treats their wholesale customers - info inside

Yeah, you have a point, but as i said, i wanted to support Bangggod, for the reasons posted above
I even demanded Anny if she is able to provide me with J18s( in spite of its not i their list), for the same reason- i think that companies that do listen to their customers( like in X6 case) should be supported, like all modders, flashlight driver inventors and so on

Yeah, i like X6, so far i ordered about 9 in both stock and SE form, SE is better ofc

And you think we need exacly 30?
I posted everything ” as it is” and i EVEN spared some….” disturbing issues that had happened AFTER” , but anyway, Neal was so kind to contact me, i will explain him in details about that matter

Mitko - I completely understand about the "after". I am not going to comment any further to avoid an argument but I will say that if you are in the actual business selling security and law enforcement products I will say that you probably should have pm'd Neal first before posting this thread (everybody knows he is here including yourself). Too many people do the same and it still is not a proper way to do business.

Things happen and posting publicly on forums should be the very last last resort. ;)

Banggood has a phone support, and online customer support…mail support too… i did what i could- believe me- result was 0
Actualy result was : Sorry

And I didnt knew(sadly) that Banggood flahslight manager posts here and have an acc too, untill he Pmed me, should i feel bad about that ? Why the hell do they have support then?

Even if i knew, so…every problem should be solved by the manager? What about other cutomers? What about other employees?
The goal on my topic is to ” force” that kind of issues not to happen again

Okay :slight_smile:
So, its my fault then…

I think we start to think of good chinese sellers as being the same caliber as first world sellers and assume they can be trusted as so.

It doesn’t really matter where you are in the world. It still applies.

Yikes! I’ll stay away from shopping for anything on BG.

This is my experience with them http://forum.banggood.com/forum-topic-14825.html

The two head charger “shipped” never arrived… I have a “full” refund.

I for one support posting customer experience. As long as the posts are legit and forthcoming, it is the very reason I participate in forums. I deal with enough idiots in life where I’d rather be forewarned. My shortlist of reliable Chinese suppliers is quite short indeed!

Sorry to hear this. I do think shops like BG, FT, etc. should have separate departments for wholesale and drop shipping, because they tend to treat you more like a small order customer, where what might be acceptable to an average customer, whilst not ideal, just doesn’t work when you need large orders fulfilled fast. I’d suggest looking higher up in the food chain, some manufacturers sell in small bulk quantities on AliExpress etc.

i bought a zoom flashlight from BG and the threads was screwed up, they offered me 20points or $4 refund for a $20 flashlight

hmm… I was considering trying out BG Drop Shipping/Wholesale orders but this thread scared me off.

Well, by that time i didnt knew about Neal, who is quite active in here, and he is the BG representive here

If you ever plan of a BG wholesale plese contact him, he is quite a reasonable person and pleasure to work with- the BG CS are just untrained ( personal opinion) and maybe dont care much

So, wholesale- Neal: after that i made 4-5 wholesale orders and all went smooth

thanks Mitko,

foolioGrimz if you want to make flashlights Dropship/wholesale, you can contact me directly

Dropship I can help you to find a responsible CS.

Best regards,

Neal

well that’s good to know. Thanks for the info.