How did we do? (FastTech.com)

I ordered different things shipped out 11, 13, 16, 19th
On some days even 2 packages were shipped.
Today the envelope from the 16th arrived the others not…lol

A nitecore 14500, not tested yet

I’ve order 5 pairs of the unprotected version from them. Can’t wait to get them, A note from FastTech (Kyle) said they will ship tonight.
They are indeed 4.3V max cells, which is OK for me. Not fully charging Li-Ion greatly extends the life cycle. I also have chargers with configurable end voltages so I can top them up when I want the extra capacity.
The main quality I like about these is how the voltage stays above 3.5V for most of the discharge time. This is important for linear (7135-based) drivers, and in general means you get more energy from the cell.
FastTech comes through on my initial order, and they are on my favorite shop short-list.

I’ve read many graphs and these 2800 mAh (4.3V) batteries have a higher voltage curve, but if charged up to 4.3V maximum. If you don’t charge them to their max values but stop at 4.2V they act slightly (just slightly) below the Sanyo 2600mAh cells. But still, I asked the same question and charging them to their %90 could give them a year longer life.

I would still like to see more chargers with charge voltage selection. My Accucel6 has a voltage selection but only at 3.6V, a weird 4.1V or regular 4.2V for lithium Ion batteries.

BTW: Can anybody confirm if these protection circuits let them being charged at 4.3V, or not?

I’ve gotten 7 out of 8 shipments, the last being shipped only 5 days ago so no problem.

FT is breaking record as having the most consistent ship speed for me. NONE has exceeded a month, with average being 13days for registered mail (4 shipments) and 22days for snail mail (3 shipments).

These are periods from complete payment to receive, so that’s good! Way to go! You are now officially my favourite seller.

I have the 2800mAh version from cnq and the protection kicks in at 4.2 V. So a bad choose for me. And I have 3 of them coming with xtar label as well…sad
I wrote that in fast tech discussion as well.

Here is what I meant, comparison to a TF 3000

But perhaps, after a lot of cycles it outperforms the trustfire for just a dollar more per cell.

I'd like to see some xpg2 and xpe2 neutral white emitters

and some 16650 sanyos

maybe some nice hosts as well for diy lights

copper heat sinks

some user reviews and more detailed product descriptions

I´ve got way too much performance / capacity variation in my couple sets of TF3000´s to order them again for a while.
Good point, anyway :slight_smile:

Damn, my cart is empty…
I had so many nice things in it which I wanted to order and now everything is lost.
That’s a no go, if you are logged in a cart has to be permanent

Edit: not empty I added a tank 007 e09, but it feels lonely without the nice other stuff.

Sorry, but if your Tank E09 is lonely you should add the newly added Small Sun ZY-T29.

-Garry

In setting up my new "parcel" tracking app, I entered the tracking number for my 2nd FastTech order (placed 12/20) and found that it had an attempted delivery on Saturday the 29th! (I ship to my work and it was closed). Again there was no tracking info about it going through customs (I checked on the USPS website too).

-Garry

With those TF3000’s(real_HKJ_2600mAh’s) it might not be possible for us laypersons to match the master measurer’s stat’s even with consistent manufacturer production :frowning:

These are massive heat sinks. I wonder who's up to something? And what are they building?

90*90*74mm Aluminum Heatsink

55*55*100mm Aluminum Heatsink

If those were up a few days ago I would have ordered one of them...

First order from Fasttech received today (pack of 7135)
Well packed & pretty fast shipping even these days

This concerns me a bit. I’m assuming this is a product request from IOS. :quest:
But they don’t seem to know the led and it’s half the price of IOS. Hmmm, we’ll see…

I will say that if FT can offer different leds/drivers/etc in the same way, they will be unstoppable!
Hopefully they get the Balder I requested a while back.

Just a caution, there's a wrong listing of XP-G of fasttech.

This Cree XP-G R5 345LM 6700K LED Emitter with 14mm Base (assuming they haven't changed when you read this):

will give you an XP-E instead.

Mine is still sorting with CS, let's see how they handle wrong item shipment (other name is bait & switch, but this may not be intentional).

I tried to find a match over at IOS. The closest was this LXP, but they're different.

Reading the Chinese sites (via browser translation) it seems this light comes optional with either Cree XM-L flux bin: T6 or U2 . Cf. Ali-Express listing. And I also seen optional modes somewhere else (edit... Here).

They're busy throwing products up on their website and sorting through it later.

That’s a good catch. Hawk eye! (Cree LED reference guide)

Here it is. I forgot that it had a very generic name. But they do say “Convoy”. I don’t remember, but you may also be able to get them at CNQG/FF

Unfortunately, that seems about right. :frowning:

So far almost everything I requested got stocked…

http://www.fasttech.com/products/1/10002406/1176502-stylish-costume-fake-mustache-assorted-12-pack

I ordered this and got XP-G R5. Just the picture is wrong. They did not send XP-E.