How did we do? (FastTech.com)

Just an FYI for those following this thread and may have missed the FT coupon thread
Enjoy!

In other words, probably as good or better than most __Fire batteries. :wink:

Jasmine, just a quick note to say thanks for responding so professionally through the ticket process. Quick, thorough, courteous, and respectful to your customer. Website and Paypal updates made immediately. Can’t ask for more in terms of customer support.

Even with a long established sales process issues will arise. Fasttech seems well poised to do well both short and long term. I will continue to look first at your products as long as they continue to remain very competitive in quality and price.

Thanks, again.

They aren’t used by any means as for as I understand but they may not be as fresh as those sold with warranty, right?

ordered 2 panasonic cgr18650ch…received very quickly ordered on the first of Jan and received on the 9th…which was nice cus it was my bday lol

good thing they were shipped in a case though as it took a few hits on the way…was cracked on the corner and also on the latch…don’t care about the case but glad the batteries were safe and the case took the hits…

For any used cells (recovered yourself or someone else) I’d stick to single cell lights or if you do use them in a multicell (mainly series) light, keep a very close eye on them. Don’t run for too long and check the voltage regularly to ensure they are staying balanced. Even test them to find good matches. When a cell starts to fade it goes fast; before long it’s reverse charging and that’s when bad things happen.

And XM-L2 U2 :slight_smile:

More Ganzos available!!
https://www.fasttech.com/products/1/10001881/1198502-ganzo-g301-multi-tool

G301 at about ~7USD cheaper (shipped to FI) than from Exduct.

To date I placed three orders with Fasttech.

Two of the orders were perfect, quick shipping, no issues.

In one order, a piece was missing.

Contacted fasttech, sent them some pictures, and that was it.

I wish customer service was like with with all companies.

You’re doing fine… it’s using first class that sucks. How about offering international priority? You shipped nice and fast and the package has languished in California for over a week.

I’m not patient and no good with slow shipping. I know this is not your fault-postal service lately in my experience has been getting worse-but a faster option would be great for us Type A people.

Rich

A cheap ESR meter would be good.

I would like to see on fasttech something similar like this, but a little cheaper:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Transistor-Tester-Capacitor-ESR-Inductance-Resistor-Meter-NPN-PNP-Mosfet-9V-dc-/170962636077?pt=US_Battery_Testers&hash=item27ce2acd2d

I could use SMT resistor packs for:

- values 0R05 to 0R1

• values 0R1 to 1R
    Sizes 0805, 1210, and 1812.
    These are good for adjusting the current sense of boost and buck drivers.
    Edit: 1% tolerance, if possible

I put in an order on the 1st and it was delivered today. Very Good!

Fasttech, can you add more brand name flashlights (Nitecore, Eagletac, Fenix ETC…) to your inventory ?

By the way i ordered 4 panasonic protected 3400 from Fasttech, order arrived full and relatively fast compared to competitors, good impression this far.

Ordered on 1/1 recieved on 1/9 batteries and package were not damaged, thank you for the good service

If it is customs holding it up, faster shipping won’t make much difference. That’s been my experience with both coasts. Cheapest shipping with tracking is within a day or two of more expensive options.

On the other hand, we just had a regular first class letter that took 9 days to go 1200 miles and it never went through customs.

They manage what they measure - tracked packages create a database used to measure their performance. The regular mail is slipping as a result.

fastech, any chance of getting the Yate Loon fans mentioned earlier ( How did we do? (FastTech.com) ) ?

might turn out to be your fastest selling item.

FT surprised me on a few occasions. Namley, ona return item that was i believe my fault for picking the wrong IPad cover. I was just going to keep it , shipping would cost more than the cover. Turns out Fasttech has a warehouse in Miami Fl, and asked me to send it.

That was better than any sale /discount they could offer.

I have ordered two DarkShadow Rooks flashlight and the transaction went smooth.

Not complaints about about it.

Now I have order the two Ganzo Knives. I wish you carry more models of Ganzo.

But the prize is unbeatable with $11.88 each ( after 5% discount and WITH a nylon case ).

Hi Jasmine,

Any chances to see other Convoy models in your store in the near future?
I think that M and C series will be very popular :heart_eyes: