How did you come up with your screen name?

LOL!

:slight_smile:

That my other hobby name

VietPrideBullies.com

sounds like you hold this man in high esteem.

Keith

Very cool. She’s my sweet little thang! SRV strikes a chord with me! He tore it up on ‘Austin city limits’ man. House is a rockin!

Keith (who says ‘don’t bother knockin’)

Would you mind sharing what your other hobby is? If not, that’s cool. Are you a bully?

Keith

HEY HEY, HENDO! Had a friend in the 70’s that thought everyone’s name was f’in wh*e. The more whiskey he drank, the louder he got (very friendly though)! This guy was 5-10 about 230 solid muscle & when drinking he would greet you with the loudest ’how ya doing ya f’in wh*e’ & the more he liked you, the louder the greeting! This guy would clear a bar out arm wrestling (I’ve seen um line up he would take-em all). When sober he was the most timid/humble person alive. But when drunk the only thing bigger then his mouth was his meat hooks. Lost touch with him………heard he died a few tears back :frowning: Don’t know where that came from. Good memories I guess.

Keith

Checked out his www site I think hes into dogs, breeding, training… that kind of thing. I had a cousin who was into that, she had a ranch in Montana and used it as training grounds to breed + train a special kind of hunting dog.

My first two initials, my last name, and the GS stands for my beloved Raleigh Competition GS.

Ah, pounder, I haven’t had the deferens reference since my old school days. Now those awful memories have resurfaced. I’ll just have to go back on the medication. It’s ok. You weren’t to know.

In 6th grade I got a pair of Bose 301 speakers, this was back in ’99/’00, been using it for everything since then even though I have learned my lesson and realized that Bose speakers are terrible and way overpriced and have moved on to things like Bowers & Wilkins etc.

Had those speakers in college and at least Ten Years After. Go Alvin Lee.

I’ll bet a lot of people remember him well.

Actually, this may be the one place you might need to do so. I’ve always been curious about you given the all the fallout. My dog is NOT an attack dog so no worries.

I´m a police officer here in Brazil in a Special Rescue Team (SRT, it´s like a swat team).

It was 2006. I was registering to ask questions at CPF (was just before my first purchase at a tactical store of the Streamlight TL3). I just thought it sounded old-timey — and very UNLIKE me — one of pragmatic concerns, ya know. And now look; I’ve gone and gotten so involved in a forum that I did more than leave breadcrumbs back to my main site (and identity)! Darn, I love this place!

My name is Manny

Just plain and simple. It’s my nickname, short form of Hillard. It was tough growing up with an unusual name. I never liked it and could not figure out of all the names in the world, why my parents branded me with it (my brother is Paul, nice and normal). As an adult, I decided to use my nickname instead as it sounded better. Now only two people still use my full name from time to time.

http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/rFlHdlfZQgI?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0