How many Noctigon Meteor M43's do you own?

I'm surprised that so many people have more than one!

Don´t touch the Meteor :-x

Only one is my.

:open_mouth:

Whoa!

Not me, I’m surprised that everyone does not have at least two of these. Its just an incredible bargain for what you are getting. Like I said months ago when this light was coming out, even if they were a thousand bucks a piece I would have bought one or two. I have two of them right now and if another batch comes available in S4, I’ll probably buy another. Would love the tan edition and/or the XP-L HI version. I’ve dubbed them the nuclear blast flash simulator. :stuck_out_tongue:

I really need to get one of these lol.

IDK, maybe this: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/38871

What’s the purpose of this thread? To get me interested in one! (and it worked!)

But where to get the tan/copper color? Looks like IOS have only tan/black?
And Mtn not showing tan at all.

Nope that is a spinoff this thread
Every time this Meteor passes the general reaction is awe, so I thought fitting for SB and the reactions were positive, hence the action :wink:

I have zero

zero yet infinity :smiley:

i have one m43, i would have more if there was a way to turn turbo on with just a single click,
and not having to hold or double click

Interesting
Use UI2, a single click (0.2 second) will turn on the turbo mode.

In UI 3, you can set the single click mode to turbo.

11 clicks and hold is UI 3 I believe…

In UI 3 single click to turn the light on, then click and click and hold, the light will ramp up and cycle down, let it do this until you are sure you will release the switch at turbo level. When the switch is released, that is the level to be set…. Single click to off, then a single click will be to turbo…

I also like to set it up on full turbo, then give 5 clicks and hold for “tactical” mode. Instant turbo for as long as you hold the button….

that 0.2 is still too long. i like a quick single click.

RemanG! you are the man! for the longest time, i had no clue how to set the ui 3! i always did think setting up turbo to be memorized as a single click could have been done with ui 3, but i never knew how to do it.
i tried and tried, no luck.
until now….just your easy quick couple sentences of how to set it up, acutally helped me understand it! im gonna love this light so much more now. and can you believe i have had this light since it was first released! haha

i cant thank you enough. time to go play with the light and set my memory’s on this ui3!

I think the UI is awesome, but UI3 is easy to over think… I know I did.

Glad it is working for you now. I set my UI3 up to cycle as I want (up through my set modes) with double clicks. I go down levels with a double click and hold…

Now don’t blame me for getting another… Lol

The reason I really like doing business with Richard is his honesty.

Important notice: The lights now shipping have machining marks and finishes that show more imperfections than the earlier lights did. Please do not order if you are expecting a 100% perfect finish on the light! The performance is still excellent, and the finish still acceptable, but I have noticed an overall decrease in anodizing and machining finish quality when compared to the earlier lights

I know many people wouldn’t care about this as it doesn’t effect performance, but this is a $200 light. A bad paint job on a new car wouldn’t effect performance either, and I certainly wouldn’t buy that car. Bummer, I really wanted one of these lights.

Which is why I want another now… An imperfect finish is fine, and means I will use it more. My Gray one was too pretty to use for a while…

I like the Wabi Sabi of an imperfectly finished M43…

I hear ya. I’m pretty anal about things like this. I could probably deal with the finish and get it Cerakoted, but defects in machining would drive me nuts !!

Now I worry what’s waiting for me when I unbox. Received a white one from Hank last week, but had no chance to open it yet… :-/

Can these [Noctigon Meteor M43] be found in the larger markets and shops in China? Some of my acquaintances travel extensively on their global sourcing/buying business trips. Wondering what it would run with the current duties and exchange rates?