How much would you like to pay for this 500 Lumen Extendable and flexible flashlight?

I don’t think I’d want to pay more than $15-$25. From the pictures, the metal and finish looks like my cheapy Ultrafire 501b… its glossy and thin, feels more like stamped sheet metal rather than machined aluminum. That is how it looks anyhow.

It looks way way too close to an Olight S15… not that it’s a bad looking light… but c’mon… be original, not just another clone/copy/knock-off.

Expandable from 1 cell to 2; AA or 14500 … eh… hmmm… for someone who did not already have about 20 AA/14500 sized lights, but also sometimes needed the brightness and power of a 2xAA… maybe. But two cells in series here will double the voltage and not give me any more runtime at all. I’d rather have 8 hours of 220lm as HIGH than be able to go up to an allegedly 500lm for 45 minutes.

I dont see this being particularly unique, nor filling a role for 80% of flashlight operators/collectors.

So it depends on what the definition of “is” is…

I’d rather you call it “multi-cell configurable”. Or simply “1 to 2 cell expandable”.

Chill guys, anyone who can post a pic of a bendable flashlight so they will calm down? Lol

This is what I thought of when I read "Extendable and Flexible Flashlight":

I actually have one of these though...

It’s only worth $25 if it has a decent driver. If there’s visible PWM on any mode it’s a Deal breaker. I can buy a perfect EDC light for about $25… Moonlight, bright high mode, no blinkies, neutral or warm time, and no visible PWM.

A budget/value light should not mean that it is also a cheap piece of patent infringing garbage made by unskilled Chinese labor.

We need more details on the tech inside the light, and someone impartial to review it before we can make any real determination.

Calling me and most likely others dumb and stupid (which are synonims btw) is only a measure of your own character, or lack thereof.

I wish bronte copied the Olight knurling. That’s much nicer.
The side button is an improvement imo (as long as it’s very low parasitic drain). It is very low parasitic drain, right bronte? Right…? :frowning:

Looks like $15, tops.

will post the comparison between flexible flashlight V2 and other mentioned models soon.

Thanks, that should knock some sense on those hot heads. So whose the dumb, stupid, argumentive guy eh? I can't believe people fight over flashlights. Phew

Well, with nothing better to do….

And it’s portable! Don’t you forget!

Looks like $29.95 to me. Good Specs. Good features. A good review would help a lot.

Many words are somewhat flexible in their meanings. The second official definition of “flexible” means “adaptable.”

adjective
capable of being bent, usually without breaking; easily bent:
a flexible ruler.
susceptible of modification or adaptation; adaptable:
a flexible schedule.
willing or disposed to yield; pliable:
a flexible personality.

Forget textbook or Websters definitions.
In “common usage” in English—flexible means “bendy” and is a poor choice here.

I would suggest “modular”

Or “configurable for multiple cell use”

For 29$ I could buy a Thrunite with moonlight mode, neutral white tint and double switch with momentary on capability, both things that this flashlight lacks, and that’s without any discount, so I would say 19 to 22 $ would be okay. Still I wouldn’t buy that for more that 18$ anyway.

yes portable

Not interested at all for only 500 lumens!

How about 3000 Lumen flashlight