How much would you like to pay for this 500 Lumen Extendable and flexible flashlight?

$20 tops is what I’d pay… I’m not a big fan of long lights unless absolutely necessary to function, I’d rather carry spare cells.

XP-G2… is there any major advantage in using xp-g over xm-l or xp-l?

I ask for the third time in this thread. :wink:
How do you calculate the lumens produced? Do any recognized standard is applied to the measurement?

you either read datasheet for led lumens, or use integrated sphere to measure otf lumens

Datasheet for led lumens, for me have not really any utility. Not to say absolutely nothing about the useful lumens offered by this or other flashlight. Just tell me how much lumens could give the led in certain circumstances.

15$ and below will sell a lot of this puppy…

We have selected a typical flexible flashlight, which has sold well and hundreds of reviews to Compare with our Flexible flashlight Bronte V2.

Application Pictures

Completely compared, it seems our Bronte V2 is more suitable to classify

as “”Flexible flashlight”:http://brontelight.com/bronte-v2-high-lumen-extendable-flashlight-flexible-with-1-or-2-batteries-p180.html”

Sorry but that comparison is pretty dumb and pointless, after all it’s just a name you have chosen to name the flashlight, I don’t care if you called it “contortionist flashlight v2” or whatever, but saying it is more suitable to classify as flexible is wrong because the other one is literally flexible :slight_smile:

Bugger you all, Im going to argue the word ‘flexible’ for a light that is bendable is wrong, its bendable.

That day when the sellers start trolling the buyers.
It has arrived.

LOL

Nice trolling! :smiley:

Even if you didn’t mean to troll us.

Hilarious!

I would probably buy one if it was 25 bucks or less.

Which one, the flexible one or the flexible one?

What is the price of the Bronte X30S?

The flexible one. :stuck_out_tongue:

in all seriousness the one that looks like a Olight S15.

I give you $1.00 USD, comparable to $1,000,000 Fen, (much less really, but if lumens can be exaggerated...).

Flexible, flashable, flickable, flopable, floatable flubable, flushable...

The whole thread is ridiculous.

;)

MacGyver could bend any flashlight for free

now i can see why no one replied to your question first two times. lol