How often do you kill spammer posts?

You all are very fast. I saw a German language one and by the time I could get back to it after I opened a few other threads in tabs, all I got was the sorry page. Nice work! guten nacht spammer.

Just got a polo shirt one, that’s new. It’s been a while for me, so good work everyone. Merry Christmas!

I remember polo shirts, didn’t they dies sometime after Members Only Jackets? Am I just drunk or did Chevy Chase wear both in the first Vacation movie?

Just helped kill 2 nonsensical “Jacket” posts from folks with post count of 1.

As always, many thanks to our ever-vigilant spam sharpshooters!

Anybody know where I can get some paisley handbags? J) They seem to be in short supply around here…

@Texaspyro - maybe that’s where all our long lost members went of to.

I just got a jacket one now too, at least they’re following seasonal trends.

Many times I see this after clicking mark as spam, you guys really fast :smiley:

Sorry
This page is no longer available, or maybe you need to login first.

Just got a British kitchen one. It’s been a while. Good work, as always, team BLF!

Yeah I just killed it with my mark I think

Go Team Venture! :)

Another kitchen now, they bothered to space out the letters as if the antispam system is automated. It isn’t, it’s us, and we’ll kill your post. When will they learn.

I see it’s possible to even mark sb56637’s post as spam, hmm :stuck_out_tongue:

I jest :wink:

Another kitchen ones bites the dust. People in the UK must cook lots to need so many replacement kitchens.

I also launched a heat-seeker at the kitchen majician .

1 hand bags 1 sneakers last 30 days

Just put the nail in the coffin for some rambling post about a fox and a shadow or something. Poor spammer didn’t know how to embed their link correctly even.

Got a video game one just now.

Indonesian furniture one. Strange hour of the day.