How things go on with Jaxman E2L hosts?

[quote=jaxman]

4000k is excellent!

:+1: … Well said. :slight_smile:

where’s that explained?
Great summary, thank you.
Guidance on making the lighted tailcap would be good to point to; good to know these lights can definitely support that.

I can’t wait to see this beauty in black. Glad to hear that’s on production!

I hope that i can get a Host on Aliexpress soon because ordering from MTN is not a real solution for people from the EU (15$ shipping). I was planning to mod a S2+ with 219c´s that i have already here but the EL2 looks much nicer.

I have one grey host leftover and would like to wait for the black host to appear, I could get it to you for cost price if you like. Shipping should be 2.5 euro.

…If theOnlyDocc doesn’t want it, i would like to buy the host from you, Djozz.
I actually prefer grey.

By the way, it’s very nice how the bezel doesn’t shroud the optics at all. :+1:

@djozz
Thats sounds nice and i would prefer the grey host! How much is the Host? I can not find a Host only price.

may be TAN

I payed 35.38 euro for two hosts, divided by 2 and 2.5 shipping added is almost exact €20. I will get you my PP via PM (or you may have it somewhere because of Clemence’s leds).

[quote=Ozythemandias]

friend, we like to provide kinds of tints for one model…we would not let buyers have no chice on Tint.So we at least sell 2 kinds for every model Jaxman lights.

Black version will be ready in about 30days.We heard that many buyers like black body,so we decide to produce black version.

Nice! And i take it if you can wait till Friday. I checked and i have your PP info from the last LED buy. Can not wait to put the 3*219c´s into this beautifull host.

can’t wait for black version

Sure!
(sorry Jerommel, I would have been ok with you having it if TOD did not want it)

Mr. Jaxman are they going to be Matte (flat) Black or Glossy (shiny) Black ?

(No problem) :wink:

My two E2 L host arrived today. Here is my initial report.

• Very well packaged for shipping.
  • Everything arrived pristine & in good shape.
  • Optics fit perfectly into MCPCB. Very light pressure seats them fully. Not to tight… not to loose, just right.
  • MCPCB seems to fit just fine, firmly onto shelf. Although Jaxman noted from the beginning it might need a bit of file work to fit. I’ll check it out closer tomorrow, but if mine does need any “adjustment”…… it will be very, very little.
  • It all arrived in 19 days from the time the order was placed. :slight_smile:

More tomorrow, with a few pics too. :wink:

Thank you Jaxman for a well done host. :+1:

Teacher, apply a very thin layer of thermal paste, push the mcpcb onto the shelf, wiggle it a bit and take it out again. The thermal paste should be evenly distributed over the shelf. If not: bevel the edge.

I have the tripple MCPCB from KD here. Its only 1mm thick ´so if i get it right i will probably need a spacer to make it fit. The overall height of the lens+MCPCB was even smaller than the Carclo lens+Noctigon. And if I have to make one anyway i could make it big enough to leave the front glass out? I have some copper sheets here. If i get the measurements i could beginn to make one.