I Can't Wait To Get My Sky Ray STL-V2

I done the same already. Just in case.

I was very close to ordering an extra one for myself. Not now. :frowning: Sorry to hear they substituted a different (cheaper) light.

yeah it sucks..but they won't get away with it scott free..35$ is still a good deal for a UF V2 (and it seems like a decent light) so it's not like we're losing much here, but that's besides the point..false ads to lure buyers into purchasing one product and then delivering another cannot be tolerated..

I ordered the STL-V2 through DinoDirect after seeing the deal here. Light arrived in record time like in 10 business days and I did receive SkyRay version. Compare to Uniquefire X8 I bought same time, beam is tighter and throws little further, but looses out in ceiling bounce test.

what did your package preview look like? and when was it ordered/shipped..

just went back and check the picture and it shows UniqueFire (shipped March 13th.) but when I received the actual light (on March 22nd) it was Sky Ray in the package.

Awesome..guess we'll wait and see what we get

My order says shipped on the 13th but no flashlight yet. Here is the pic of the mystery flashlight they sent me. Hey mine has a lanyard! tgx78 did you get my flashlight?

i'm really starting to think DD just sends out whatever one they have in stock..

Awesome light with decent price. I'm sure you will like it!

This is my Favorite/Most Powerful Throw Daddy! I registered 53,100 Lux at one meter on two AW IMR 18650s. I don't think this light was ever ANSI/FL1 rated, but if it was, I'm thinking 400-500 meters for the beam distance. I like to use this to look for coyotes, barn owls, hares, when I ride home at night on my bicycle. I don't recall how may amps it pulls at the tail; but I think it was slightly low - maybe 1.0 - 1.5? Good on ya mate. I trust you'll like owning and using it!

Here's the email I received back from Dino Direct to my complaint about them sending Uniquefire flashlights to some.

Dear Sir or Madam:

Thanks for your message!

Your order with SKY RAY STL-V2 CREE T6 LED 1000 has been shipped out on Mar.19.

It usually takes 7-15 business days to arrive the destination. Your package is on the way to arrive the destination, please do not worry.

Your patience will be highly appreciated

And this is the picture of my order supposedly.

Well can say that at least DD doesn't send a generic shipping pic of the item. Can't tell squat from my photo but your photo isn't Sky Ray nomenclature unless they have changed it. As said before DD photos and item received can vary. Hope we didn't get Dino Erected again.

If anybody wants to sell their UniqueFire clone to buy the real deal, just shoot me a PM... I'm interested in buying one...

customer service wants me to send a pic of my item..told them i'll have to wait until it gets here, but hopefully it's a sky ray and there is no need to further the case..if it is a uniquefire then the ball is rolling..

Ordered the above linked item on 3/10 from DD

Shipped 3/18

Arrived today 3/30

Guess I'll have to complain...

-S

PS: 1.57A tailcap-current on high

sucks, but figured they shipped out whatever they had..

Sigster let us know. Mine shipped the 13th and still waiting.

got mine today..it was a uniquefire..in good shape though and pulls ~1.5a..pictures sent to dd for resolution..

edit: got a 10$ gift card from dd which is fair..21$ for a uf-v2 is a steal..