I have all the flashlights I'll ever need, so I'm never going to buy another one. I'm done! :)

Thanks, its a B&W Outdoor Case (Type 5)- came with pluck foam

Thanks, I will look at them. They are pretty cool.

OK jondotcom, youi started this thread 12/12

How many torches have you ordered since then?

When you bought the itp lights that should have been a clue you were already done

Ok I’ve fallen off the wagon big time. I had played around with some thrunites and just bought a use nitecore d10sp locally…wow what a great light.
EX-10 from BOAZ in-bound :slight_smile:

Way to go, matey, way to go……………. :slight_smile:

As the Eagles famously said, “you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave”.

that’s what i said after i bought 5 flashlights since joining this forum last month… now my paypal is very happy collecting fees from the sellers :money_mouth_face:

You were doomed from the start.

I’m not quiting, just trying to control the beast.
I made myself a promise that I am not buying anymore either………………… at least till next year :slight_smile: .

LoL, I don’t think I’ll ever be done. Just when I’ve figured I have what I want, my wants change.

With the XML2, the MTG2 and the SBT70 all new and not in my hand, I’m already strategizing my purchases for next year.
I’ll always dig new powerful lights, new UI’s, better tints.
I do have a lumen ceiling in mind, 7000 lumens. When I can get a light like that that also has a moonlight mode and a red led for night vision (in a 2lb or less format) I may take up a new hobby (or prey for a pocketable version) :wink:

I have decided not to buy any more flashlights in 2013 so I have spent the last two days ordering another seven plus the half dozen already on order from before Christmas. Hope that will be enough to wean me off the addiction.
I am determined just to mod what i already own just to keep me sane. :wink:

Na na na na! :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Once a flashaholic, ALWAYS a flashaholic

Eh...Dont worry. I see potential

You'll be a flashaholic sooner than you think. I think your more upset about the 6P you passed up.

Now I have one less :P

Maybe I need to quit ..

Anyone want to buy all my lights ?

My name is Frank and I am not a flashaholic!

However, I think I have more lights than you:)

Good points. I’ve resolved to slow down buying any more lights (whatever that means), simply because I’ve too many already. All my needs are covered.
That being said, there’s this desire to own the next, latest super-duper-killer flashlight when it comes available (according to budget). Who knows, 1 year down the road, they
come out with a new emitter that puts the already excellent XML in the shade. Then what? Am I gonna resist? Who knows? Even I don’t :bigsmile:

And, hey, there’s nothing wrong with backing off and not buying any lights for a while. I’ve gotten out and back in a number of times before the XMLs came along—but the thing was, I was never really out! :stuck_out_tongue: None of us are!

All flashaholics have already “Gone into the Light,” so you are really an Angel, and will always have to lead others out of the Darkness. Let your light shine, Bro., remember we are the Bright Ones…