I Just Bought The Deal Of The Year - At Least I Think So

That and some awesome beef jerky.

Yea but he didn’t get any of my cajun jerky I am eating now.

Oh nice, send some my way. Just got done eating some smoked jerky. I love that stuff!

This stuff is pretty hot.

I should be getting this spotlight today.

Nice! The protected toggle switch gets you 10 extra coolness points too.

Yea I think I done great for only $40 shipped. I can easily double my money and then some if I decide to sell it to somebody that knows what this thing will do. This is the same exact style light as the POB but has the switch on top from what I read. These came out like a year after the POB like in 2007 or 2008 I believe.

Where’s the launch rail for the missle?? I don’t see it in any of your pics. Great find BTW.

Man, I’m gonna need to get and HID soon.

Enjoy it!

This light is mean! Super intense hotspot. I think it will out throw my POB. LOL!

Pictures anyone? :wink:

The battery was shot in this light though. Seller could of told me that. But for the price, I stole it. Just bought another battery off ebay for $17.45 shipped. So I have $57.45 in this one now. So I’m not complaining.

Now I didn’t get to compare this light with the POB. And please don’t start grabbing my old pictures to try and do mouseovers for comparison until I compare them head to head myself. I’m waiting on another battery. Thanks.

AmondoTech 3152 HID Searchlight 4200k manual 2 sec shutter f/3.5 ISO 200

445yds

same distance and settings but a f/4

manual 2 sec shutter f/4 ISO 200

220yds

manual 2 sec shutter f/4 ISO 200

300yds

does it take the sunnyway 1270? look just like the POB with a custom switch. btw, i played with mine (POB) a little more tonight and geez, that thing is a thrower. i really need to go on a trip where i can get some distance since all my treelines, even the ones across the river, are way to close to get a sense of how far it will throw.

ken

Yep. That’s what was in it. Apparently this battery just went bad, or the seller didn’t tell the truth about keeping it charged over the years or testing it to make sure it was good before he shipped it. I can’t see this thing going bad from Dec 14 of 2012 when is when the seller checked it last. But again the seller paid $18 to ship UPS. He did offer to take the light back with a full refund and even pay my return shipping which was nice. But I would tend to think this battery was bad period and he just sold it thinking it would still work. No big deal either way.

Here’s the one I bought off ebay.