I need little help please

:exclamation: *Sorry for the post above! :exclamation:
I made a mistake, because I didn’t notice that the driver you were referring to was the VN2.

For the mode configuration you may find some information here, from Vinh himself:

As for the driver and turbo timer configuration you can find some information here:

See the second half of the page:

Again, sorry for the mistake I made, I overlooked the type of driver you have on the solarforce.

Thank U everyone for kind words and for the very valuable advice.

But remember am pro and I will monitor the heat with my hands and I will turn it off when it’s hot
l have problem now few hours earlier I was trying to figure out the UI of the (L2Cvn with driver vn2 triple nichia219b) I managed to make 2 mods light but WHIT-OUT mod memory?! It always comes on low ..

2nd thing is turbo is definitely not turbo! It feels like half the turbo before I set it up.. so yeah.. help!

Tell me what to do please to restore the true turbo maximum brightness to my light…

It’s definitely not driver vn2!! Because I tried everything and it doesn’t respond for my rapid 8 half clicks when it’s on or off or just tap!!

It responded to the 10 clicks only!

Please check the links I posted above, in my last post.

Here’s a resume of what is on Skylumen’s driver sheet on that link:

- Forward switch: 8 quick half presses from OFF

• Reverse switch: 8 quick half presses from ON.

When the light enters programming mode and starts flashing, tap the switch the specific number of time for the desired group.
In your case, you will need Group 4 (30 - 10 w/ Memory) so you will have to do 4 half taps when the light is flashling.

For the Turbo timer, see what I quoted in the last post:

I don’t have any light with this driver, so what I think is that you will always get a limitation on the amount of time and output that you will get when the flashlight is lit for a long period of time. At least, that’s what it seems to me, by the words quoted above.