I want 2 flashlights

I would think a really floody light on a tri pod would be what you are looking for. It would light up a large area. I have a Zebra sc600. Its not a budget light at 95 bucks. Maybe someone here knows what might be close in specs. This light is like hitting the light switch. Crazy bright and floody. It was a bit pricy. I dont splurge on lights often but no regrets on this one. Best switch interface of all my lights. I think the switch is worth its weight in gold. Quick press its on high, longer press its in low. You can get to your secondary modes from there or go to medium. In some of my rooms, I can point it to the ceiling and you would swear that the house light was on.

I just bought a thrower (have mostly pocket lights). It was a 15.00 c8 on ebay citipower. Wow. I also ordered a xindt c8 to see what folks are talking about. My backyard is like 200 something feet and I can spot a rabbit in the very back no problem. Might have to pick up a triple myself just to play with. My c8 makes a 4D maglight look like a match stick that just blew out out of a light that is the size of my hand.

which = DRY

with cgr18650ch (won't explode, easily handles turbo mode current), cheapest I've found is intl-outdoor.com

thanks, for all the help i greatly appreciate it. I think i like that rofis j20, i am going to check into that.

Sorry to say ..that should have been the first question ... what do you already have ....and what isn't it doing for you

Ha, that is the exact same thing I was going to post. Smile

Sheesh, I am still a newbie, but I have got so bad, that now I am buying them 2 at a time!! Cool

All big fun... CoolThe OP is going to change his tune in short order, from "I want 2 flashlights" to "I want flashlights"... :)Wink

I want a good thrower none of these seem to pick out raccoon's over 100 yards, and I just want a good thrower to use at work.

i have 3 terra lux flashlights 180 lumen, and a 300 lumen, and a 80 lumen pen light. 2 streamlight stylus pro, protac HL and a scorpion. surefire L7 lumamax and a 502b

X9

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FUSION-36-LED-POWER-MODULE-2-6-C-D-Cell-MAGLITE-/120876748968?pt=US_Flashlights&hash=item1c24d0d0a8

$26.00 USD

Makes a pure flooder out of a Mag .

After searching for about 10 days over spring break, I picked my first two flashlights.

Review: DRY cool white, 4-mode/step-down

Review: Ultra Fire UF-980L

And I bought a few NCR18650A panasonic cells (picked these so they wouldn't explode in the DRY)

I hope the UF980L is throwy enough!