IF I order any more flashlights made in China......

I take so long to open my mail that any coronaviruses in the package will be long dead.

TLDR: Be healthy, sleep well, and wash your hands.

Wash the light too just in case. You can test the waterproofing then. :slight_smile:

Props for the Bill Sardi/Lew Rockwell article link! The news hypes a new virus every year and it NEVER materializes into the epic plagues they always predict.

We eat very well - no grains or processed sugar and lots of real food (fruits, vegetables, and meat) and neither my wife nor I have been sick in at least 6 years.

Eating well, sunlight and ed exercise will go a lot farther than wiping things down with alcohol if you ask me.

New virus… mutations… pandemic…

Yeah butt this is a different kinda alcohol. Nuthin survives Maker’s Mark except a hangover. :laughing: :open_mouth:

The Dos Equis Virus I hear is even worse. You wake up with green splotches around your butt and 2 quarters in the palm of your hand. :open_mouth:

I get the feeling people on this forum know a lot about flashlights but little about viruses.

Sounds appropriate for a flashlight forum :slight_smile:

At least until Microsoft comes out with a flashlight, that is.

You don’t trust the ‘mainstream media’ but proffer lewrockwell.com as a reliable source?

No, that doesn’t make me feel better.

Insecticide. Incesticide. Nevermind.

Alcohol will not kill a virus, bleach makes the cells explode. My wife is an LVN and has been an Instrument Tech, bleach lyses the cells and thus destroys bacteria and viruses alike. They had some killer wipes that are a very strong bleach that is germicidal, used them to clean beds and stretchers. Sani-cloth bleach wipes. These use sodium hypochlorite and stabilized bleach. Visit a medical supply store and ask for Sani cloth wipes. :wink:

USE GLOVES! This stuff is strong!

:beer: :person_facepalming:
Pheraps Copper flashlight have less chance to be infect,problem are the packets

I’ll use steam at 212°F with a steam machine my wife uses for household cleaning.

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, we need to be worried about Starbucks not flashlights. :wink:

Apparently it can only survive up to 57°C…TURBO MODE ACTIVATED!

Immune system

How about a Convoy host?

Wouldn’t make it over here through postal service…waste of Maker’s Mark…use Lysol if you’re that paranoid about a virus that won’t affect any civilized nation.